CTCSupplies is making our Uniformed Public Service Discount PERMANENT!

ctcs

Expired Business Member
Business Member
As of December 1, 2016, CTCSupplies.ca is making our active duty military, law enforcement, firefighting or paramedic/EMS discount PERMANENT.

All active duty military, law enforcement, paramedic and firefighter customers receive 5% off of all orders with no minimum.

Please request you unique organisation's code from info@ctcsupplies.ca
Agencies may share the code with their other members.

Email and orders MUST come from official military, law enforcement, firefighting or paramedic/EMS email account (ie @forces.gc.ca, @rcmp-grc.gc.ca, etc)

OR email photo of valid agency ID to info@ctcsupplies.ca

Only valid for in stock items

Not valid for firearms, Rainier Arms pre-orders, custom orders, gift cards or rainchecks

Available for:
  • Canadian Forces
  • RCMP-GRC
  • Canada Border Services Agency
  • Correctional Service of Canada
  • CN and CP Railway Police Services
  • Parliamentary and legislative Security Services
  • All Provincial/Territorial, Municipal and Aboriginal Police Services
  • All Provincial/Territorial Correctional Services
  • All Provincial/Territorial Sheriff Services
  • All Provincial/Territorial Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Services
  • All Provincial/Territorial and Federal Conservation Services
  • All special constables/reserve constables/auxiliary constables
  • Canadian Cadets Organizations
  • Canadian Coast Guard
  • All Provincial/Territorial, Municipal and Aboriginal firefighting services
  • All Provincial/Territorial, Municipal and Aboriginal paramedic/ambulance/EMS services

Email info@ctcsupplies.ca for questions or if not sure

Last edited:
As a regular consumer... I always feel like I end up paying for the cost of this.... Any truth to that?

As a regular consumer... I always feel like I end up paying for the cost of this.... Any truth to that?

I doubt you will see a 5% increase in retail price. It's really just a token of acknowledgment... I just see people like linemen, welders, flaggers etc being killed in the job on a regular basis yet no discounts are applied to their hobbies. I can't make he mental connection between what makes someones paid profession more important then another's. If someone was taking a noticeable loss in pay to help others then I would get it (like our armed forces, don't get paid anywhere close to what they should and as far as I'm concerned should get an easy ride after service). And before someone jumps down my throat... I doubt a vehicle inspector chose his or her carreer based on their un wavering moral duty to make sure people have their mud flaps installed and lift kits aren't to high.

Last edited:
A lot of the reasons why the discounts for the US military is they in general get paid worse than even our military, a lot of companies started acknowledging it and giving them discounts. Regarding easy ride? Combat vet hell yeah, desk clerk not really

I doubt you will see a 5% increase in retail price. It's really just a token of acknowledgment... I just see people like linemen, welders, flaggers etc being killed in the job on a regular basis yet no discounts are applied to their hobbies. I can't make he mental connection between what makes someones paid profession more important then another's. If someone was taking a noticeable loss in pay to help others then I would get it (like our armed forces, don't get paid anywhere close to what they should and as far as I'm concerned should get an easy ride after service). And before someone jumps down my throat... I doubt a vehicle inspector chose his or her carreer based on their un wavering moral duty to make sure people have their mud flaps installed and lift kits aren't to high.

The difference being that linemen, welders and flaggers, insert what ever other job you want, can refuse something that will likely result in their death.

Shawn

Back
Top Bottom