Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NSR Clone by TNA

CGN Regular

NSR Clone by TNA

First off, great communication, despite the small delay in shipping due to a promotion that was running, the products arrived fast and safe.

Secondly, I have several real noveske nsr rails to compare the TNA clone to.

Observations: dark anodizing, extremely slick feel, came with small blem near first key mod hole, bit thicker than the nsr, Barrel nut does not fit as tight inside the rail and does not appear as robust. All of that I can take for the price tag. You are getting a lot of your dollar here

The bad/unacceptable - please don't call this a keymod rail when you cannot mount any keymod parts to it! There is no back cut on the inside of the key mod holes rendering the ability to mount on them useless. No way to mount my key mod based flash light, vertical grip or rail scales. Bit of Internet research leads me to believe these are GunTec/MAS Defense clones - there is some documentation on the American boards with the same issues.

I have not yet mounted this rail, so cannot comment on height/math up with the upper.

Hope this review helps future purchasers, but I would not buy again unless I simply needed a slim rail with no need to mount anything
    Last edited by jg007; 11-16-2016 at 01:09 AM.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Hi JG
    I inspected the rails and I see that indeed they are not chamfered on the backside as per keymod spec, so we offer our apologies for the rails not being as described on our website. Out of the TNA staff and other customers who have bought our keymod(ish) rails, you are the first one to notice the missing chamfer, so we thank you for letting us know. We have updated the website descriptions accordingly so that other customers will know what to expect. We have emailed you some options for return and/or refund and offered you a small apology gift.

Best regards
    Zach
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Is this a civilized concern and appropriate response thread? What has this site come to?
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maifire View Post
    Is this a civilized concern and appropriate response thread? What has this site come to?
    Within a few hours I received a personalized email with several return options / ideas - I'm sure it'll be made right, it is mid night in Ontario and I'm getting emails from Zach personally.

Id like to reiterate that customer service has been top notch from day one: modified my ordered, replied to txt msgs within 24 hours, etc

Zach's always been straight up with me and awesome with communication. Don't doubt for a second it was an honest mistake.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Regular
    Be wonderful if someone would get back to me on my e-mails and/or txt

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Hi JG
    I inspected the rails and I see that indeed they are not chamfered on the backside as per keymod spec, so we offer our apologies for the rails not being as described on our website. Out of the TNA staff and other customers who have bought our keymod(ish) rails, you are the first one to notice the missing chamfer, so we thank you for letting us know. We have updated the website descriptions accordingly so that other customers will know what to expect. We have emailed you some options for return and/or refund and offered you a small apology gift.

Best regards
    Zach
    Zach - been trying to reach you guys since last night. please let me know via PM or email how you would like me to proceed with the return and if you will be refunding the shipping both ways. Thanks

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Email sent
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by maifire View Post
    Haha, yeah I guess I'll have to get my morning flame war somewhere else. Wonder what's going on on johns thread..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Makembite View Post
    Haha, yeah I guess I'll have to get my morning flame war somewhere else. Wonder what's going on on johns thread..
    All good here. I think we are close to sorted.
    If their product line fits your need/use, I wouldn't hesitate to order from these guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast