Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shipping delays

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aogun View Post
    I guess I must be one of the lucky ones. Just got (yes, today) my UTAS 15 bought on the last day of Sale. Impressive toy. Has anyone seen any links to videos on how to get ready for first shoot ? Does it need to fully stripped and cleaned, or just g96 and ready to go. I am a bit new to buying new guns. All of my shotguns were bought used and sphere broken in before I got them.
    Back on topic, GREAT SERVICE WOLVERINE !!!
    This is slightly disappointing news. They must be working orders in the reverse of how they were placed. I bought my Mepro in the first 10min and still have not had a shipping notice!

I keep trying to fight off the urge to check my mail box, and I am not always successful either!
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

We shipped the last of our Black Friday sales goods today apart from the last M14 stock order as we need to talk to the customer. (The customer ordered two but we only have one good one left, the other is not so good with a crack so we need to talk to him.) Despite the extra snow today Canada Post should have everything trucked into Winnipeg tonight.

Tomorrow we will have another shipping blitz and clear up all the week end orders and then we should be up to date with everything. Assuming we are not snowed in, which means I get to play with my new snow blower.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We shipped the last of our Black Friday sales goods today apart from the last M14 stock order as we need to talk to the customer. (The customer ordered two but we only have one good one left, the other is not so good with a crack so we need to talk to him.) Despite the extra snow today Canada Post should have everything trucked into Winnipeg tonight.

Tomorrow we will have another shipping blitz and clear up all the week end orders and then we should be up to date with everything. Assuming we are not snowed in, which means I get to play with my new snow blower.
    This could be me. I hope it is not.

These things happen, also Canada Post and Purolator are running behind already, at least in my area. I have a set of trijicon sights that have been in town here for two days, but haven't been delivered yet. Wolverine has the best customer service in the industry, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MaierH View Post
    These things happen, also Canada Post and Purolator are running behind already, at least in my area. I have a set of trijicon sights that have been in town here for two days, but haven't been delivered yet.
    Canada post is really backed up, I've been waiting 4 days for packages to get delivered in Ontario so amazon will release my funds!! Luckily I get to put in a claim and get back my shipping $$$.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine arrived today but sadly Canada post was closed when I arrived. So tonight is like Christmas Eve waiting for first thing to run and get my present.

Already have my shotgun ammo loaded into two cases Slugs/00/Trap can't wait for that first 15rd dump and be like o yea!!!! Lol 10$ out the window lol then I'll do it again.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My utas has been stuck in town for what seems like forever aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    This is slightly disappointing news. They must be working orders in the reverse of how they were placed. I bought my Mepro in the first 10min and still have not had a shipping notice!

I keep trying to fight off the urge to check my mail box, and I am not always successful either!
    I hear you, brother. Placed my order 36 minutes into the Black Friday sale... just got my shipping notice today. Procrastination pays off for me again!!!
    There is no way EVERYBODY was kung*fu fighting. No way!

I received my cz 75 from Black Friday sale today here in Toronto!

I have not received any shipping info for my order and I noticed the EMT I sent has not been accepted on your end, yet.
    Did you forget about me?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast