Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shipping delays

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just received and opened my UTAS shotgun!!!

Awesome price, love the wolverine etching, sights choke all included. Also did not expect or know the upgraded pistol hip on there. No need to chAnce that in my opinion.

That is a 1200$ gun for $499 much beefier than I expected.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Got mine too! Love it.

Upgraded pistol grip was a nice touch. I was eyeing up the original in the pic thinking " what can I replace that with " .... But now I have no need to replace it!

Iron sights are much better then I expected.

Gun is nice and light, beats my mossberg for weight.

Thanks for the sale!

EDIT : Trigger guard is also differnt! Looks better!

Well here in "sunny" Manitoba we still have a strong cold wind, icy roads and blowing snow. The No 1 highway is still closed so we are short on staff but we have power and heat so we are ticking along. We are keeping up with shipping and can deliver to the Post Office by 4x4 truck but obviously shipping is delayed from there on. No couriers have delivered so some orders will be slowed down as when the roads are opened we will be swapped in receiving. I have a feeling this will be a long cold winter.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Well here in "sunny" Manitoba we still have a strong cold wind, icy roads and blowing snow. The No 1 highway is still closed so we are short on staff but we have power and heat so we are ticking along. We are keeping up with shipping and can deliver to the Post Office by 4x4 truck but obviously shipping is delayed from there on. No couriers have delivered so some orders will be slowed down as when the roads are opened we will be swapped in receiving. I have a feeling this will be a long cold winter.
    I'm snowed in pretty good today myself, quite the snow storm in Manitoba, been awhile since we've had one. Hope you guys are fully operational again soon

I am anxious to get my stock, but we cannot control Mother Nature. I see it says it's in transport from Winnipeg. I hope they took Highway 16. Seems to be clear from there to Saskatchewan. As long as everybody is safe and stays warm. I can wait for the highways to get better.

-Shawn

The barriers were removed at 3 pm today so the TransCanada Highway is now open. Road conditions are bad but things are starting to move again. Post Office is backed up, extra Christmas mail is adding to the back log.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234