Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M14 clinic Calgary

Business Member
    Okay, you YYC dudes....

I'm just waiting to hear back from TSE-JR to confirm Saturday 25 Nov 2017 for another YYC M14 Clinic. Yup, I made sure it was not during Ontario's Rifle season (which I had to forego last 2016, since I was working in Construction).

This year I got my tags and I am not working that time of the year.

So the 25th Nov 2017, so far, but I just have to confirm with JR at TSE and then we can formally announce it and begin taking registrations....

Cheers,

Barney

Hello Barney, Any plans for Vancouver- Sea to sky. Maybe on your way to see someone related? Please. Cheers, rb2

Great to hear that!

I will drive down from Cold Lake to YYC just for you Barney lol

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Okay, you YYC dudes....

I'm just waiting to hear back from TSE-JR to confirm Saturday 25 Nov 2017 for another YYC M14 Clinic. Yup, I made sure it was not during Ontario's Rifle season (which I had to forego last 2016, since I was working in Construction).

So the 25th Nov 2017, so far, but I just have to confirm with JR at TSE and then we can formally announce it and begin taking registrations....

Cheers,

Barney

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rb2 View Post
    Hello Barney, Any plans for Vancouver- Sea to sky. Maybe on your way to see someone related? Please. Cheers, rb2
    I need a location/classroom and a pointman/organizer on the ground and then I can arrange the rest. Back in 2013, I was able to swing down to Squamish GC for a clinic and then drive BACK to Calgary for another TSE (location sponsor) for another clinic and then started my way back home to Ontario.

Lately with my time constraints, I've got to fly out West for any clinics. Between PR matches in Petawawa, CQB matches in Borden, and shooting a PR match at Borden, I don't have the window of time anymore. AND I am retired.... That's how busy I've been... It's all good!

Cheers;

Barney

People tell me they can't believe they had time to work before retirement! I'm thinking you can a attest to that. Wish I had the room and time to organize. I was lucky to attend your clinic in Kelowna. Thanks for all you do Barney.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    I look forward to this!
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    To all,

I can confirm Saturday 25 Nov 2017 for another YYC M14 Clinic.

The classroom is booked for this and we will provide lunch to all participants.... Plus of course have the coffee on!

Cheers,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Business Member
    I'm back from a PR match in Garrison Petawawa and it's time to crank out a post for this clinic. I'm flying back to YYC, once again.... instead of driving like I've been doing for a long while....

Stay tuned...

Barney

Please push it into december that is right in my one week of white tail deer hunting in Saskatchewan. I'll drive out for it!

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Okay, you YYC dudes....

Cheers,

Barney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12