Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo - New Tactical Operator Pants!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    OD and Navy on the next run
    It's been a few months since this statement. I don't see OD or NAVY on the website. Is it me or are they not yet available?

Quote Originally Posted by somethingspecial View Post
    It's been a few months since this statement. I don't see OD or NAVY on the website. Is it me or are they not yet available?
    I asked for an ETA for OD a few posts back but canam didn't reply. Hopefully they will give an update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    Shipping from Vancouver to Vancouver is still 25$?

Can I just come and pick them up?
    CanAm runs on a quantity scale. $25 flat rate shipping, but spend $200 and they ship anything you want for free. They don't offer pickups at their location, something to do with insurance reasons
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    Shipping from Vancouver to Vancouver is still 25$?

Can I just come and pick them up?
    you can at the monthly CGN dinner in coquitlam on tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    you can at the monthly CGN dinner in coquitlam on tuesday
    Any eta on the next run for od/navy?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by A_guy View Post
    Wondering what? What do you normally wear in jean size?
    was this directed at me? sorry for the late reply if it was...
    i was wondering if they decided to make / pursue the 36" inseam option
    i see their site only has a 52x36, which would be a bit large around my waist

also curious on the OD/navy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Do these shrink much? These are about two inches longer than any other pants I've ever owned with the same reported measurements. I guess that's the danger with buying pants online in that you can't try them on.

I'm hoping to see another run myself.
    These are my 'Go-to' pants now, with most of my jeans left in the drawer.

P.S. No significant shrinkage that I noticed, City Boy. I bought 5 pairs and they were ALL two inches longer than tagged, while the waists fit correctly.
    Small nuisance, for a fantastic deal.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Got one in each color then got a nother pair and cut the legs off just below the Pockets great comfy shorts .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Finally got around to trying out my pants. Like most have said they do run a bit long, but it's not the leg that i find too long, it's the upper part of the pants. I normally wear either 34" or 32" leg, and the 32" leg is spot on what i need, but the upper part of the pant is soo long thati end up with like an extra 5-6" on material floating down below, which is annoying and uncomfortable any time you try to take a big step up on to something, or stand with a wider stance, etc. It also puts the top edge of the reinforced knee just below my actual knee (and bottom edge almost down by my ankle) and the side pockets soo low they're on the side of my knee instead of the side on my thigh.

For reference, if i lay them flat and measure from the button on the front to the bottom of the material for the crotch i am getting around 15". if i measure most of my jeans and other pants that fit well i get around 12ish".

Canam, if i order a 30" length instead of 32", does it just shorten the leg and leave the top of the pant the same length? Are all the 38/32's the same with this 15" deep crotch, or did i get a pair on the long side?

I love everything else about them, and i want them to be my favorite pants, but will probably stay away if they all have this super deep crotch.