Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo - New Tactical Operator Pants!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    How long for introductory price? I would take a chance on them.................
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    How long for introductory price? I would take a chance on them.................
    For this shipment at least.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

BANNED
    What's the inseam length ?
    Seems everything in China is made for midgets with 30" inseam

Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    Do they fit like jeans for sizing? is 36 really 38 ? that kind of thing. Looking to add some to my next Canada ammo order. Looking good!
    ^^^^^^THIS.
    Can someone at Canada Ammo confirm if they've tried these pants on and a Size 36" waist is really a Size 36? Every garment maker is different, so this is valuable, need-to-know info. Are they sized spot-on?, sized smaller than normal, or sized bigger than normal?

Also, 65% is a lot of polyester in the mix, so I'm assuming these would shrink like a plastic bag if you dry them with heat in a dryer. Have you guys (Canada Ammo) tried drying test pants at all, and have any feedback on the shrinkage rate? If I got them, I think I would spin dry mine in the washer and let them hang dry to be safe.

These look identical cut to the LAPG Tactical Operator pants. They fit to size similar to duty BDU pants, not skinny jeans.

I ordered two pair, both 34x34. When they arrive I'll take a photo and post them here. I am actually a 32/33 waist but better to go a little bigger. To those who say 25 shipping is steep. that is still less than 50 dollars a pair. You won't find that in Canada with these features and if they are as good as we all hope, that is a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    I ordered two pair, both 34x34. When they arrive I'll take a photo and post them here. I am actually a 32/33 waist but better to go a little bigger. To those who say 25 shipping is steep. that is still less than 50 dollars a pair. You won't find that in Canada with these features and if they are as good as we all hope, that is a great price.
    25$ for shipping clothes is steep. It makes the price of the item misleading if the seller is getting back $15-$20 of value from inflated shipping costs.
    -----
    PB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Conanboris View Post
    25$ for shipping clothes is steep. It makes the price of the item misleading if the seller is getting back $15-$20 of value from inflated shipping costs.
    Shipping is free for orders over 200$. I'll agree you won't order 7 pairs just to get to that threshold; their business model works super well for guns and ammos (barely anything in that department will cost less than 200$), maybe not so much for clothes. Plus, clothes ordered without trying them first will generate a lot of request for returns, something you don't see with guns, ammos and related accessories.

Personnaly I'll add a pair or 2 to my order next time I need guns or ammos. If they fit well, good, then I'll order some more. If not, then it's 30$ down the drain, about the price of a box of 45, so no big deal.

It would be awesome to see some going up to 36 length for us tall glasses of water!

BANNED
    tagged

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast