Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo - New Tactical Operator Pants!

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyK View Post
    So they fit 2" long on the leg. Now we know.
    What's the quality of the stitching?
    Is it a single zipper fly with a button clasp?
    How are the waist dimensions?
    I presume you're wearing to trial. Tell us how the fabric wears around the pockets, knees, and crotch
    The ones I received all the guys are impressed on the quality and the stitching looks great.
    It is a zipper fly with a stitched button. It does not have the inner retaining button like the 5.11's
    The pants are tagged 34x32 inside and out and when measured are true to size in length. When I measure the same 34x32 Propper/5.11 they are are 30" in length.
    So they are true to there size and Propper/5.11 are not. The waist dimension feel pretty close. I'm not sure if there will be shrinkage with this fabric?

I'll update if I can on how the fabric wears but it looks like a real quality product at a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    All the ones I measured measure spot on for inseam

Can you guys please measure the inseam?
    The pants are tagged 34x32 inside and out and when measured are true to size in length. When I measure the same 34x32 Propper/5.11 they are are 30" in length.
    So they are true to there size and Propper/5.11 are not.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mhfu View Post
    The ones I received all the guys are impressed on the quality and the stitching looks great.
    It is a zipper fly with a stitched button. It does not have the inner retaining button like the 5.11's
    So they are true to there size and Propper/5.11 are not. The waist dimension feel pretty close. I'm not sure if there will be shrinkage with this fabric?

I'll update if I can on how the fabric wears but it looks like a real quality product at a great price.
    Thanks for the update. Maybe there is some sort of vanity sizing going on in the pants market, not sure.

These are the same as the LAPG pants with our changes. I have worn LAPG for 10 years and never worn a pair out, hence why we went with this supplier. I never noticed any shrinkage

Got my pants today,fit is great...stitching and everything else appears to be very very good....will definately order more shortly
    All items are 3 day non-firing inspection unless agreed upon
    Shipping on return will be on the buyer unless previously discussed
    Insurance is your option
    Please ask all questions and details beforehand, not after

Got mine, 38x34. legs are a little long. Otherwise, looks to be a quality garment, especially for the price. Lots of nice touches in the design.
    I intend to buy another pair to pad my next order.

Got mine today - very happy.

They measure exactly as labelled, so measure a pair of pants that fit as you like, and order accordingly.
    Andy

Since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    Belt loop size?

Sorry to add to the long list of questions.....
    ^This please, for those who have received their order. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JayFlip View Post
    ^This please, for those who have received their order. Thanks!
    they fit a 1.75 inch belt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just realized I forgot to add one of these to my order a few days ago! Well it isn't like that will be my last order!! Canam purchases are in our monthly budget now!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Just a couple of points about the design of the pants:
    It would be far better to use pop fasteners than Velcro to secure the leg pockets.
    Nothing is more frustrating than having to constantly rip them open every time I want to retrieve an item. If they have to be Velcro, for the love of God, put the hook portion on the flap underside, not the loop.
    Loops are soft, and won't scratch my hand every time they are near the pocket opening.
    Other than that, great pants.