Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo - New Tactical Operator Pants!

CGN Regular
    How are the cargo pockets? Do they bulge out quite a bit when you put stuff in them? I have the vertx tactical pants and the pockets are kind of made inside the pants as opposed to being just sewn on top of them.

Also another feature I love about them is that inside the cargo pocket there is an internal pocket made for an AR mag. Handy for separating things in your pocket, or just keeping them from rolling around. The vertx pants fit, feel and look great, unfortunately they are super expensive, hard to find in Canada for a decent price, and after 3 years all 4 of my pair are worn out and falling apart. Hoping this may be a decent alternative.

---The no editing on placed order---
    Just saw your new operative pants and wonder if I could have this stack on my unprocessed order (status: New Order) ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MartNutz View Post
    ---The no editing on placed order---
    Just saw your new operative pants and wonder if I could have this stack on my unprocessed order (status: New Order) ?
    I tried with my second last order but no go, I also have one processing that I forgot to add a pair of these, I will have to wait for the next order and then get the dark blue!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Well too bad, more money in my own pocket !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Just got mine this afternoon first impressions theses pants are looking good koodoo`s to the person`s that had a hand in their design. They have a real nice cut to them thinking jeans are going to be second choice from here on . You guys got any shorts comming for spring ? Would hate to have to cut new pants !

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Just got my first 2 pairs to try out. Very impressed with the quality, fit, and feel. I will be ordering more as soon as the navy is back in stock.

How are the waists fitting? I am a 44-46 depending on brand and wondering if I should try there 44"

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Comparing them with the same size waist jeans I wear, they feel about the same, maybe a tiny bit more snug, but that's probably due to the elastic waist bands.

CGN frequent flyer thegrandpoohbah's Avatar
    Just got mine. The waist fit is generous due to the elastic waistband I think. I am a 30" inseam for all my pants and jeans but these are at least 2" longer. I measured the inseam and the length is correct, the issue is that the crotch is very loose and roomy so where the inseam starts is already about 2" lower than on my jeans. Not a big deal, I will just have them hemmed. Quality seems top notch for $30.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    The inseams are the same length, I wear 34x32 and they were 2" longer than my 5.11 pants, its the crotch area Thats 2" longer if you measure from above button to bottom of crotch, if I order again I will try 34x30, its cost me half the price of the pants to get 1 pair hemmed
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer