Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20% off smoke grenades!

Expired Business Member

Thumbs up 20% off smoke grenades!

For a great gift idea, or just a very fun Boxing Day, pick up some Smoke Grenades at AmmoSupply.ca while they're 20% off!

Just use this coupon code at checkout:
    smoke20

Offer valid until December 20th, or while stocks last.
    Last edited by AmmoSupply Kate; 12-08-2016 at 09:33 PM.

Is there a link to the product ? Merely searching smoke grenade on the site reveals no result..

BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gravis View Post
    Is there a link to the product ? Merely searching smoke grenade on the site reveals no result..
    Excellent point - sorry! And thanks, GreenBob

BANNED
    yeah right, 31$ to ship a 8$ smoke grenade....total 42$ for one smoke grenage...great gift indeed????

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caribico View Post
    yeah right, 31$ to ship a 8$ smoke grenade....total 42$ for one smoke grenage...great gift indeed????
    Pm me your postal code and I suspect we can find a better rate for you. Good news is the rate doesn't increase much at all with extra weight in the box.

Hey Kate, I'm guessing you have played with these. Any input on what to expect. Guessing there might be a smell / staining issue if used indoors. Had a cop toss a smoke grenade (canister?) at my horse in training once - more of a thick purple plume than anything I'd envision as a "grenade".

I was wondering if maybe you'd set one off in your shipping room for us and video it so we can get an idea what to expect?

Seriously, my grandchildren come here to experience firearms, black powder cannon, liquid nitrogen games, drone,..... this just might add a little something.

Oh, and Caribico - if you buy $200 worth , they ship for free! Think BIG!

Rob!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob! View Post
    Hey Kate, I'm guessing you have played with these. Any input on what to expect. Guessing there might be a smell / staining issue if used indoors. Had a cop toss a smoke grenade (canister?) at my horse in training once - more of a thick purple plume than anything I'd envision as a "grenade".

I was wondering if maybe you'd set one off in your shipping room for us and video it so we can get an idea what to expect?

Seriously, my grandchildren come here to experience firearms, black powder cannon, liquid nitrogen games, drone,..... this just might add a little something.

Oh, and Caribico - if you buy $200 worth , they ship for free! Think BIG!

Rob!

First, shipping is free in ALBERTA over $200

Second, they do smell (although they say they're non-toxic) - so I would avoid breathing them in, especially if you have asthma etc. The coloured ones stain snow (yep, personal experience!) so I wouldn't try them inside!

The small grenades (called Wirepull) are 20,000 cu ft of smoke, emitted in just under 2 minutes. The EG18s are 60,000 cu ft of smoke in just under 2 minutes, and the EG18-X are 90,000 cu ft of smoke in about a minute!!

They are AWESOME fun. Youtube has some great videos, this is a wirepull one:

CGN Regular
    Only 15 bucks for 2 grandest and 2 boxes of 223 for me

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    Only 15 bucks for 2 grandest and 2 boxes of 223 for me
    That's a day's fun, for sure We'll ship Monday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast