Ultimate Sniper Package

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
That's right, you heard me... ULTIMATE!!!!!!

Call 1-888-967-4867 to get your hands on what the JTF, CSOR, Navy Seals, Delta Force, CIA, KGB, Green Berets, KGB, Interpol, SAS, MARCOS, SSG, GIGN, Sayeret Matkal, Alpha Group, Chuck Norris and Guy Fieri are calling the ultimate Sniper Package.

$10 Flat shipping applies

DaLjn9U.png

-Matt

Nice if it was a 300win or a 7mm rem that's a big gun for just a .308 win standard cartridge

I find it hard to believe that this is "Ultimate", perhaps "Ultimate Sales Pitch"...many options out there that to me, are superior choices.

Ummmmm.....am I gonna get an infarction if I make fun of this??? I feel like someone at the table just made a bad/rude joke about someone else's wife......

Lol that's how I feel too haha. Savage shoots great. As far as caddilacs go it ain't my my choice. Tikka would be decent for a lower end rifle but each to their own

QUOTE=Gunneegoogoo;13267842]Ummmmm.....am I gonna get an infarction if I make fun of this??? I feel like someone at the table just made a bad/rude joke about someone else's wife......[/QUOTE]

Easy now, that's my girlfriend you're talking about. And yes, occasionally, we dance well together.:)

QUOTE=Gunneegoogoo;13267842]Ummmmm.....am I gonna get an infarction if I make fun of this??? I feel like someone at the table just made a bad/rude joke about someone else's wife......

Easy now, that's my girlfriend you're talking about. And yes, occasionally, we dance well together.:)[/QUOTE]

LOL.....I know!! It's a fine rifle, I owned one for a bit....but "ultimate" might be a wee bit of a stretch...

Back
Top Bottom