Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Noveske infidel fde 13.7pb 223/556 ar-15 ar15

I doubt that anyone that has delt with Prophet River would ever accuse them of price gouging. With the amount of amazing sales they have, how many times they give no tax and free shipping, the discounts they give if they make even the smallest mistake with your order, there is no doubt in my mind that the wholesale price was not that far off from the retail price they offered. I guarantee you, they did not get rich off of this sale.

I'm not a white knight, live nowhere near the store, have no personal friends that own or work at PR, so have no reason to blow smoke up people's arses. I just know what I've seen on CGN and what I have encountered with them through my own purchases, and this is the first time I have ever seen anyone flame them like this. It's a shame when they give so much to our shooting community.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    I've had multiple Noveskes, including a complete infidel. Pricing was more than 1000$ less than this. The price isn't justified. If someone however wants to throw money away that's on them!
    But there isn't many around available for sale though right now. Supply and demand. Also, blame the buyers lol. As long as people buy them at that price, it is not the seller's fault really.
    I personally will not pay that much. I can afford it but I don't want to pay that much. But then again, every one value things differently.

Don't you know, the more you pay the closer the bullets get on paper. $4000. Almost puts the bullets in the same hole. Magic. Not knocking quality, but grandpa shot a single shot .22 open sights at 50 meters and punched the bullseye everytime. I think that .22 is about $150.ish today. Skills are trained, not bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsytrain View Post
    Don't you know, the more you pay the closer the bullets get on paper. $4000. Almost puts the bullets in the same hole. Magic. Not knocking quality, but grandpa shot a single shot .22 open sights at 50 meters and punched the bullseye everytime. I think that .22 is about $150.ish today. Skills are trained, not bought.
    Yeah, but grandpas had the patience to hone their skills. Most people these days will put minimal effort into learning how to do things, and when they have little success, they upgrade the gear, not the skills ;-) Just look at how many people have professional quality golf gear costing thousands, while still shooting over 100! When I was a kid, I would play with these people using a $75 set of Waterford clubs I bought at Sears and was shooting just under/over 80. The driver literally had a plastic club face! My 211 yard hole in one was with a cheap 5 wood. The clubs I have today? Worth a hell of a lot more than my golf swing ;-)
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

I'm all for paying extra money to get higher quality, and that's why I went with a Daniel Defense MilSpec+ at about the $2k mark.

Going all the way to $4k is a bold move, as it would be tough to convince me that it's better than the DD, let alone twice the gun.

I don't think anyone is suggesting it's not a great name brand, but I'm now off to see if anyone has compared the two.
    I don’t have a signature block.

Administrator
    Please review forum rules:

Manner and Etiquette in the Business Member Forums

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...item#faq_faq20

Refer to prior posting in the Business Area:

The business forum is for the business to answer customers' inquiries and advertise their products. it is not the place for other discussions, general price complaints, advertising products of other businesses and making non-service/product related comments.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Delete...... JP.

The only thing wrong with this thread is the lack of pictures. A $4000 AR deserves a pic.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Only the ones that can't afford it cry lmao
    Yep totally agree.

Have 2.... 7inch and 14 inch best investmeant yet,love them.
    Can run all ammo without fail,so far.
    That's just me though.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast