Magnum Research Black Tiger Stripe Desert Eagle .50AE

Wild West Shooting Centre

Expired Business Member
A Desert Eagle will always be a Desert Eagle, but these Black Tiger Stripes
are a mix of Functionality, and Flash without going overboard!

What are your thoughts on this guy?

I have one currently on the shelf and more to come.
Link for the product below

https://gun-shop.ca/product/magnum-research-desert-eagle-xix-black-tiger-stripe-50ae/

dr tigerstripe.jpg

Attachments

• dr tigerstripe.jpg
    dr tigerstripe.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,609
What are your thoughts on this guy?

Personnaly, I don't like it. Not only do I think it's kinda kitsch (not as ugly as the cheetah version though), it adds to the price of a gun that's already very expensive to begin with, without adding anything to functionnality. Normal, blued Deagle are the best imho. They're the least expensive, and it's the easiest one to find barrels for. The tiger striped version is almost the price of a blued deagle + 1 extra barrel, so you can swap between 44mag and 50AE. Even if I liked the tiger stripes (which I don't), I would choose the ability to swap calibers over any kind of cosmetic feature.

I must say you have a good price on these compared to other retailers. Some retailers ask 3000$+ for the same gun. I think your price is more realistic compared to the value of the gun.

not particular to it. got mine in polished chrome. go 50Ae and reload if you are getting one thou, 44mag just isn't the same...

[youtube]iaBdJrfy8Oo[/youtube]

As someone who has owned several and Sold several. Go 50AE and buy a 44 barrel.

Lets be honest, its a desert Eagle. You're not buying it because you need another afternoon plinker. You are buying to so that when you walk up to the line everyone turns and says WTF is THAT!?

When they come up the FIRST question they will ask is: IS IT IN 50!? and if you bought a 44 mag, no matter what you will always disappoint people. Did you just spend $3k to disappoint people? I don't think so. Buy the 50AE.

Back
Top Bottom