Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Kraken

Interested in getting more information about this. Love that Canadian companies are doing such awesome things.
    Might I suggest a name change? From MC Kraken to Kraken-MC.

Every time I see MC Kraken I think of Phil McCracken... Surely I'm not the only one...

Quote Originally Posted by hometownhero View Post
    I'll agree with that. the magic number people strive for seems to be 1000 to start with.
    Yep! By the time people master 1000m there will be a lot of shooting done. That's why to me up to 800m the 308 is still a great newbie caliber because you don't need to be a king pin to run this caliber, can shoot factory ammo, have access to tons of info if you want to jump into handloading, etc. By the time you are maxed out by the performance of this caliber you will have a good understanding of the winds and other things influencing long range shooting.

Then you can make the jump in the big rigs for 1500m or more.

Too many time newbies think they need a beast like a 338 Lapua Mag and they end up spending more time doing overtime to afford a box of ammo then time on the range. More lead down range will always makes you a better shooter than a true racing machine that you can barely afford to run once a month. Get something small and enjoy more range time, you will always find another newbie once you are ready to make the switch to the big thing.

My two cent

Have a great weekend.
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by dentarm View Post
    Interested in getting more information about this. Love that Canadian companies are doing such awesome things.
    Might I suggest a name change? From MC Kraken to Kraken-MC.

Every time I see MC Kraken I think of Phil McCracken... Surely I'm not the only one...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb2zIR2rvRQ

Hahaha I should've call it BigMC in case you were hungry for it!
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    First I've heard of this one, or the fact that Cadex is Canadian... then again, I'm a milsurp troll...

Very cool to see Canadian companies continuing to make waves!

Multi cal guns have always interested me, so if I'm permitted to make a comment I hope it'll be taken as just that and not a criticism (and I know you guys know a lot more than me). The only multi caliber gun I've been able to afford has been the TC Dimension, which is by no means a target gun. It should have been successful, but seems to have failed, partially because barrels are so expensive in relation to the rest of the gun. I understand you're offering a far superior product with far higher standards, but it seems that the cost of accessories often has a direct effect on the success of the main product. Lots of people buy expensive guns and then moan about the cost of ammo and sell it because they don't like buying a $50 box of ammo. Alternatively, with the TC barrels cost nearly half the price of the total gun, so it makes more sense to just buy a second gun rather than a barrel/bolt set (I understand you've found a way to get them to work with a single bolt, which I've often wondered why more people don't do). I understand that a reliable multi caliber gun is no easy task, but the selling feature is its multi caliber ability, so making sure that the accessories don't cost so much that it's prohibitive to buy them is a big focus for me.

Now here's hoping I can afford some of your products eventually

A friend told me about this the other day. Seeing a barrel change in action clears up alot... particularly how amazing of a system this is.

Interesting timing as I'm in the market for a new long range rig. I will have to wait and see what pricing is like, but something tells me it's going to hurt!

Hopefully there will be a left hand model......
    Click, Bang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123