Howa 1500 mini

Brian46

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I read a thread on here that you were selling these and was trying to find details to no avail so I have some questions on the 7.62x39

Mag capacity?
Barrel contour and length options?
Weight?
Bore diameter of .311 or .308?
Stock color options?
Availability?
Price?

Thanks

Brian

Last edited:
Last edited:
http://www.legacysports.com/catalog/howa/howa-mini-action-rifle/ https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/howa-6-5-grendel-package/

Link to specs on legacy sports page is broken, but there's some info there and some on the review.
Thanks for the info, answers some of the questions, hopefully Prophet can chime in with the rest, I sent a PM a while before making this thread, maybe they are closed for the holidays...[/QUOTE]

We are open but takes us a bit to look everything up. :)

We are open but takes us a bit to look everything up. :)
any updates?

From my own research I would be looking at the #1 contour or what they call the light barrel, looks like only a 5rnd magazine is offered, would prefer the green stock.

Still looking for price, availability, weight and bore size on the light contour barrel.

Also cost of additional magazines

Thanks

any updates?

From my own research I would be looking at the #1 contour or what they call the light barrel, looks like only a 5rnd magazine is offered, would prefer the green stock.

Still looking for price, availability, weight and bore size on the light contour barrel.

Also cost of additional magazines

Thanks

We are getting in MED barrels in the grendal in a few weeks. Lights and heavies will be longer. Start at 879.00 .311 bore on 7.62s. No extra mags yet to know price...
The 7.62x39 will have all three barrels here soon. Black and green.

I have the #1 contour and it is a fine rifle. I really want the Heavy Barrel variant for more range plinking. Given how I would transfer that one to the MDT stock, I hope you'll consider sourcing barreled actions.

And the pic rail from Warne.

I have the #1 contour and it is a fine rifle. I really want the Heavy Barrel variant for more range plinking. Given how I would transfer that one to the MDT stock, I hope you'll consider sourcing barreled actions.

Barrelled actions from Howa are essentially the same price as the rifle :(

MDT makes a chassis for the mini? what mag do they use and capacity?

Edit

Nevermind, still original mag and capacity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom