Tangfolio Witness 1911 .45ACP - Very Good Condition - 4 Mags $600
jAaMnxQ.jpg

Springfield Armory XD45 Tactical .45ACP - Very Good Condition - $500
lZmtLYO.jpg

Ruger Single 10 .22LR - Excellent Condition + Nylon Holster - $700
vaCmDcO.jpg

SIG Sauer P226 X5 9mm - Excellent Condition - $1300
qdAcZV3.jpg

Glock 17 9mm + Trijicon RMR + Aftermarket upgrades - Excellent Condition - $2700
w3b5jBM.jpg

To place your order call 1-888-967-4867 or send us a PM and we'll get back to you shortly

Last edited:
Close...we have to charge tax...but we have FREE shipping right now.

I love the Wanstall crew, they are professional and knowledgeable!...:) In saying that, I would like to know why gun stores are charging PST and GST on used guns? Myself I think it is wrong. Now, not blaming Wanstalls directly, but I want the truth to this question!

I was told by a couple of gun store dealers that it is up to the individual gun store owner to decide. If that is true, why collect extra tax to tick off the customers?

Could someone please tell me and everyone else the real truth? There seems to be different answers on Google, Saskatchewan apparently can only charge PST once when a firearm is new.

Please, this is a honest question, lets not get nasty!...:)

My apologies, if I have hi-jacked a great sales thread. Not my intention. The used guns look awesome!....:)

LOL Thunder...business is for profit...and taxes go to the Govment to spend as they see fit!!

Most shops only pay for used guns or trade in at approx. 30-60% of original list price...accessories are a wash.
Then sell them and make $$$...business is not a charity BUT.....it is ALMOST boxing day!!....."Taxes included" said Wanstalls I was hoping!!

Back
Top Bottom