Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why doesn't anyone answer the phone there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    They kept getting interrupted by people phoning four times a day ;-)
    LOL
    priceless
    typical British wankers

BANNED
    Voice mails, no matter where left usually get no response.
    People re jaded when it comes to leaving voicemails.
    Vendors think all is good but in realit, it is not

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
    Voice mails, no matter where left usually get no response.
    People re jaded when it comes to leaving voicemails.
    Vendors think all is good but in realit, it is not
    Voicemails left at Wolverine Supplies ALWAYS get a response.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

check your email please
    , and I do not like to not leaving a voicemail in a general mailbox on orders unless I know who's mailbox and title of the person. Just wanted to talk to someone. I deal with lots of businesses, everyday, always get to someone after weaving through the answering system.

Quote Originally Posted by Marksmen View Post
    check your email please
    , and I do not like to not leaving a voicemail in a general mailbox on orders unless I know who's mailbox and title of the person. Just wanted to talk to someone. I deal with lots of businesses, everyday, always get to someone after weaving through the answering system.
    Calm down Wolverines has top notch customer service. Your not their only customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marksmen View Post
    check your email please
    Personal I agree with you, I do not like voice mail. We try and see that there is a real person to answer the phone but that is not always possible. If you call in and select an extension line and that person is not there you will have to leave a voice mail. That can be as simple as: It is 10 am, this is Fred please call me at --- --- ----, I always repeat the number again slowly. Nothing is more annoying than trying to return a call when the number left for you is garbled. Please e-mail us if our system is not working for you and if you do not get a call back. Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuster56 View Post
    Voicemail??? Does no one mail a letter anymore???
    Well, I tell you what. If you are a collector of unusual Ithaca shotguns such as myself and if I was to utilize only, snail mail for future prospects in both Canada and the USA, the whole internet world of similar collectors would leave me eating their IT dust.

And my Ithaca collection, pretty much non-existent.
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

My 2.5cents:

They've called me more than once and left me a message. If I call back and they don't answer, I just email them to let them know I got the message. There is nothing in my life urgent enough that I can't wait for the boys at Wolverine to get back to me in a day or two. They *always* get back to me.

I love dealing with them, and they're always choice #1 for me.

CGN Regular
    Wolverine has to have one of the best customer services anywhere. Like everyone else has said to you, leave a voicemail or leave them an email. They WILL get back to you as soon as they can. They are an amazing bunch of guys (and gals), I'd never hesitate to purchase from them because of some stupid shipping delay or an unanswered phone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    I can vouch that a couple years back one of the wolverine staff was bluntly and unapologetically tardy in responding to my email and VM communication. It'd be 2-3 days before I heard a response of any kind, thus turning a transaction to that should've taken a day into 2 weeks.

One call to a nice lady who I can't remember the name of right now, and I've never had to deal with said employee ever again, nor have I heard from him.

Every business, and everyone, has issues. It's how they're handled that earn my respect and business. Wolverine has mine.

GGG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast