Tanfoglio's new Witness Custom 1911 9mm in stock now.

This is a very good buy. One reason companies get their castings done in the Philippines is they don't have to deal with strict environmental laws they would run into in Italy Steel casting produce some pretty ugly heavy metal compounds that is most places have to be dealt with. The fact they are cast in the Philippines means nothing. The quality is going to be there or Tanfoglio wouldn't use them. I would not be surprised to learn the Trojan frames if they are cast, were cast there as well.

There are/were a couple of former industrial sites in Toronto that will likely never be developed due to the contaminants left over from industrial casting production.

Take Care

Bob

I wanted one of these in 9mm before Eric wins the world's with one and the price goes up. lol I'm looking forward to an Xtreme line of parts for them. I received mine in 9mm and was so impressed with it I ordered one in .45 15 min later! No, it's not a Trojan but for the money it's a great value.

I never seemed to be able to get the Tanfoglio pistols I want in Canada and always end up importing them as EAA’s from the USA

I never seemed to be able to get the Tanfoglio pistols I want in Canada and always end up importing them as EAA’s from the USA
Tanfoglio is slow / unpredictable in filling orders, which causes supply to rarely meet demand on some models, but we do have shipments from them approx. every 2.5 months and often have stock of some models.

Dealers also often pickup orders fast, so if you don't see it in stock with us - we can usually direct you to a dealer that does have the gun.

Is this a kind of entry level gun or some intermediate IPSC classic shooter would have pleasure to use that gun?
Entry is what we've seen so far; the gun sis equipped with all the essentials.

Price point is great for an adjustable sight; dovetail front with a ramped 9mm barrel.

They usually add a magwell and fiber optic front sights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom