Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trigger tech warranty

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    No right or wrong. As already explained it depends on their policy that you angry respond back with I don't care what it is as I didn't read it but it should have been blah otherwise I would not deal with them but bottom line is you did NOT read their policy. RTFM...
    Quote Originally Posted by Remtac View Post
    ... Am i wrong to ask them to pay for me to mail them the defective trigger or should i have had to pay for shipping it?
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalk View Post
    What more could they have done to satisfy you?
    they did satisfy me somewhat ,Read post number 7. if i would have used this trigger for a year or more then it fails after a year of usage then fine , i would not have problem to pay for shipping . the fact that it was faulty/defective out of the box after its first use well thats a different story to me .im not mad im happy what there doing for me .
    Last edited by Remtac; 12-17-2016 at 03:33 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12