Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: We've got Chinese SKS Rifles in stock!

CGN Regular
    I'll see what things look like after the holidays and if there still some in stock you may hear from me. About how much is a 'small batch'?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post
    I'll see what things look like after the holidays and if there still some in stock you may hear from me. About how much is a 'small batch'?
    Without the OK from the guy who signs the cheques I can't give out specific numbers and they are currently away.
    I'll put it this way - we have a very small batch, and we would not be able to even guess if they will be here in a month.

Sincerely, K

What factories are they from and are serial number matching?

This is cool. Not the usual Chinese variety. This may have to be added to my collection.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post

Ditto - a nice to have but so what if I can't get one.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    Milled receiver or stamped?
    Almost all chinese sks are milled. Some rare versions were stamped. Stamped parts are something different.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    a bit overpriced for what they are,be still pretty cool,you can get near mint non refurbs for that on the EE,did they get the BBQ paint treatment or are they blued,
    You haven't been buying chinese sks lately off the ee. 300 is average.

BBQ paint and refurb marks are a Russian thing. Not chinese.
    Last edited by fenceline; 12-17-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I mentioned a couple weeks ago that these were coming,, the refurb and new unissued too! Some places will have one or the other or both, I think the refurbs would be cool to look through for sure and $300 for a refurb Chinese SKS is around the price everyone will be charging, new ones will be upwards from $350. Get them while you can! I will be down to look them over Monday, unless you guys are open tomorrow!!! Thanks for getting them!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Those stocks don't look refurbed. What process of refurb did they go through? Is refurb simply meaning mismatched replaced parts? Is refurb the right term to use?

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Almost all chinese sks are milled. Some rare versions were stamped. Stamped parts are something different.
    So it is just the trigger guards that were stamped... that is what I was thinking at the time of post, and the earlier Chinese /26\ had milled trigger guard. Would this be correct? and pinned barrels opposed to threaded?
    No retreat,No surrender

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast