Thread: Smith and Wesson victory accessories

Smith and Wesson victory accessories

I'm thinking about picking up a .22 pistol. The Mark IV hunter looks good but .22 plinksters done up victory might be better. I see you carry both tandemkross and volquartsen but I don't see the bits I'm looking for yet. Any idea when barrels and triggers will be in country?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Also interested in volquartsen parts for these pistols mentioned above

Expried Business Member

I'm thinking about picking up a .22 pistol. The Mark IV hunter looks good but .22 plinksters done up victory might be better. I see you carry both tandemkross and volquartsen but I don't see the bits I'm looking for yet. Any idea when barrels and triggers will be in country?
    We will be putting in our next TandemKross order at SHOT Show so it will be a couple months yet before the next shipment of parts is in, and we have some Volquartsen barrels incoming before too long here also, no specific timeline yet. We'll post it up when we get in the next batch of gear from either company!

Hi there,

Still not seeing much on your site for the S&W SW22 Victory from TK. I'm looking for the extended mag release in silver and 1 set of mag base pads
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!