Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: CDX-R7 SHEEPDOG & SHEPHERD Actions and Strike Nuke micro-chassis

Quote Originally Posted by Jayph View Post
    You have my attention, Thats only a few hundred off what I was figuring a semi modified Remington in a decent stock was going to cost me with still no guarantees it shoots. What would be the up charge cost to get a sheepdog in a Field Competition with skeleton stock?
    All I can provide you is the combined MSRP for a Field Competition chassis for R7 Sheepdog, R7 Barreled action in one of our calibers (260 Rem, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5X47 Lapua or 308 Win) with choice length of 20", 24" or 26", one 10 round magazine, one two-stage trigger with sefety and one sniper drag bag would be: 4251.75 $ (+268.95 $ for an optional muzzle brake).

Dealers may retail for cheaper https://www.cadexdefence.com/find-a-dealer/

Let me know if I could be of more help.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Regular
    Strike / Nuke...
    Has been ordered in O.D.green.

Can't seem to find MSRP on the strike nuke. Anyone care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Hi

Yes prices are ready. Can you tell me what exactly you are looking for? I can provide you only MSRP while dealers could provide you a firm price. Let me know or PM me. Thanks
    Dealers are refusin to budge

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    Dealers are refusin to budge
    I'm glad that you bring this point as over the past few months I've seen couple case of customers trying to start a war among dealers just to save 25$ more... This reply is not intended directly towards you but mostly towards customers in general so thanks for your comment.

Customers tend to believe that they can negotiate the price of the big items while big items are the ones that the dealers are making the less profit margins on. The normal overhead for a gun store is about 18% to 20%. This means that under this much profit margin they are actually paying to work... If the guy behind the counter doesn't make his job right and doesn't sell you some gun case, cleaning kit, ammo, scope mount, accessories, etc the truth is that at the end of the day the gun you've bought will barely allow them to break even with their overhead cost. Guns are very low in margins if the dealer wants to remain competitive with the big players so if you think that dealers are making lots of money on guns you are soooo wrong.

So if your are a loyal customer please remain fair to the dealers and accept to pay a fair price for an item. I'm not telling you to pay excessive price, but if you make two three call at the biggest dealers and see that the price is fairly similar please do not play games with them. Pick a dealer of your choice and encourage them.

Being a Canadian manufacturer doesn't provide us enough profit margin to give them more discounts due to our high production costs. If we'd move Cadex in Vermont,USA (45 minutes drive from here) we could drop our production costs about 15% to 20% but 83 Canadians would lose their job overnight. Cadex is Canadian and will remain Canadian as per our CEO deepest convictions.

For you it's just another toy, for our dealers its work. When you work you are paid, when they work they must be paid too, otherwise they'll have to close their doors fairly fast so it's normal that they don't give away their stuff especially when Cadex production is always 100% pre-sold since the last few years and that we never been able to build any overstock on guns or chassis.

Why would they give away their inventory that they will have problem to replenish after?

Thanks for your understanding and again this is a generic reply, its not pointing at you directly. It's just a great timing to explain few things from the manufacturer's point of view. Since I spent the last 10 years being a customer to a gun store manager to a Senior Sales Manager I understand the 3 point of views.

Respectfully

Best regards
    1-888-348-6774

Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

I'm glad that you bring this point as over the past few months I've seen couple case of customers trying to start a war among dealers just to save 25$ more... This reply is not intended directly towards you but mostly towards customers in general so thanks for your comment.

Customers tend to believe that they can negotiate the price of the big items while big items are the ones that the dealers are making the less profit margins on. The normal overhead for a gun store is about 18% to 20%. This means that under this much profit margin they are actually paying to work... If the guy behind the counter doesn't make his job right and doesn't sell you some gun case, cleaning kit, ammo, scope mount, accessories, etc the truth is that at the end of the day the gun you've bought will barely allow them to break even with their overhead cost. Guns are very low in margins if the dealer wants to remain competitive with the big players so if you think that dealers are making lots of money on guns you are soooo wrong.

So if your are a loyal customer please remain fair to the dealers and accept to pay a fair price for an item. I'm not telling you to pay excessive price, but if you make two three call at the biggest dealers and see that the price is fairly similar please do not play games with them. Pick a dealer of your choice and encourage them.

Being a Canadian manufacturer doesn't provide us enough profit margin to give them more discounts due to our high production costs. If we'd move Cadex in Vermont,USA (45 minutes drive from here) we could drop our production costs about 15% to 20% but 83 Canadians would lose their job overnight. Cadex is Canadian and will remain Canadian as per our CEO deepest convictions.

For you it's just another toy, for our dealers its work. When you work you are paid, when they work they must be paid too, otherwise they'll have to close their doors fairly fast so it's normal that they don't give away their stuff especially when Cadex production is always 100% pre-sold since the last few years and that we never been able to build any overstock on guns or chassis.

Why would they give away their inventory that they will have problem to replenish after?

Thanks for your understanding and again this is a generic reply, its not pointing at you directly. It's just a great timing to explain few things from the manufacturer's point of view. Since I spent the last 10 years being a customer to a gun store manager to a Senior Sales Manager I understand the 3 point of views.

Respectfully

Best regards

I like...will be placing an order!!
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
    Ad mores natura recurrit damnatos, fixa et mutari nescia
    Ubi concordia, ibi victoria
    Fortis fortuna adiuvat

Respectfully

Best regards
    I get it and respect the response.

Your original statement of "I can only provide you with MSRP see dealers for a firm price" just lead me to believe there was room to play.

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    Your original statement of "I can only provide you with MSRP see dealers for a firm price" just lead me to believe there was room to play.
    I know for a fact that some dealers retail slightly lower than Cadex MSRP. I just can't share their names because I must remain neutral to all Canadian dealers.

Best regards
    1-888-348-6774

Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

I know for a fact that some dealers retail slightly lower than Cadex MSRP. I just can't share their names because I must remain neutral to all Canadian dealers.

Best regards
    Understood and Thanks
    I appreciate being able to talk to you about it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looking at your website, I see it lists different bolt faces are available, specifically B,C and D. I'm guessing .470", .540", .585"? Any chance of .384"?
    Also, the different bolt knob styles, any chance of photos?
    A Government of Laws and not of Policies.