Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas and Holiday SALE 2016!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinard View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKK Should have waited one day before ordering my rifle....
    .....forget to bring Jesus a beer, gotta pay more for your CZ......

Hahahhahaahh

Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    Ya'll need more stock!
    Indeed Everything I am looking for is out of stock!
    Gun control is for wimps and commies, Lets get something straight right now... Guns don't kill people... I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    Indeed Everything I am looking for is out of stock!

There is a few million in stock on the website and about 10 skids more were added this week. Some stuff sells fast and other stuff takes a long time to get in again.

Ryan

CGN Regular
    umm from these out of stock complains i am guessing this deal only applies to in stock inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunneegoogoo View Post
    .....forget to bring Jesus a beer, gotta pay more for your CZ......

Hahahhahaahh
    You follow me everywhere ahah ! it's not a CZ, hint: Savage makes them and it was for LE agencies only few years back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Order placed

Thank you and merry Xmas SFRC
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Thanks again.

You guys are the best!

Merry Christmas

Just a bump....sale is on until Jan 3rd at 9am EST

Ryan

Order placed, thanks !!

EDIT... I weakened and went back for a Norinco 1911A1. Still very happy with my made-in-Canada Para 14-45, but always wanted a single-stack 1911.

If I'm really lucky it will work with the slightly-too-long-for-the-Para-mags reloads I have (1.260 OAL but RNFP instead of RN) and I won't have to break them down or try squeezing them a bit shorter and re-crimping. If I only had 50 or 100 it wouldn't have been a problem (I can load 4 or 5 into the Para mags without sticking) but I was stupid and ended up with 1000 rounds before going back and checking for function. Live and learn.

I was surprised to find that SFRC was just a couple of hours down the road from me... had always assumed they were out west somewhere. Nice !

EDIT AGAIN - ammo & 1911 are here; the Norinco digests the too-long reloads just fine (although another 10 thou OAL would probably have been too much), with both stock mags and Wilson Combat 8rds, so finally have enough useable ammo to try getting back to matches again. The Norc definitely has more rough edges than the Para (particularly the safety) but (a) some of that is probably stiffer controls rather than sharper edges, and (b) whatever it is I'm already used to it after ~30 rounds... hadn't been out shooting for a while.

Only tried it at 10 yds so far - shoots a bit low relative to the Para (maybe ~2" at 10 yards) - so need to figure out how to file the fiber optic front sight down a bit

Stock grips were surprisingly good (black rubber, very grippy) but I ended up replacing them with Magpul grips in order to get the scooped-out area for thumb access to mag release. The mag release spring is *much* stiffer than on the Para so with stock grips I had to shift the gun around in my hand to get enough pressure on the button. The Magpul replacements aren't as grippy but good enough, and now the mag is easy to release without changing hold. Very happy with it.

Mag & chamber are both empty - wasn't able to get a good pic with the slide locked back:

Thanks to the nice folks at SFRC for great deals and great service... and their patience as I figured out that I wasn't actually born in the city I thought I was.
    Last edited by bridgman; 01-28-2017 at 03:58 PM.

CGN Regular
    Thanks again Ryan. Love your service and prompt updates on the orders. Looking forward to spending more of my Fun" money with you in 2017

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast