Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 35% off all American Spirit Arms firearms and parts

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Common question:
    Are these restricted?
    These are AR15's and are restricted.

CGN frequent flyer
    HOW can that be a common question? Lol That is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    HOW can that be a common question? Lol That is just sad.
    I know I wake up every day and wish it wasn't the case.

If you purchased a restricted firearm please watch your emails for follow up questions regarding the transfer.

Yes - we can ship these firearms anywhere in Canada. Even though it says Canpar for free freight we will use Canada Post in some cases (Yukon, NWT...) at no extra cost to the customer.
    Please place your order online. Once the order is in I will send you an email with follow up questions - for transfer reasons. Once the transfer is complete you will get a tracking number.

Once you've placed your order watch for an email from us. We will need more info for the transfer.

Very nice price wow. Very high quality. If you want to see a Kool video on them check out gun lab on YouTube. I purchased one after watching. Also on gun lab he re-barrels a firearm on a lathe. Same guy does forgotten weapons. Check it out then buy extremely accurate 100 yards I have put reloads through same hole at least 1l2 . I only own 2 AR15 but yah my Sig is very nice too. These prices are great.

They come with paper work that says not to use reloads or winchester white box ...I have never had a issue , I am guessing it's because they guarantee 1\2 moa. So yah white box from Walmart just won't do it. But yah what can youexpect I got chinese ammo and it shoots that great. Something ball .. yah anyways. You will not be disappointed. I wish I could buy the 308. Lol

Another thing it comes with a real short strap. Not sure as how it's expose to work. But I am sure some military or tactical person would know. I have been meaning to ask how it's expose to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Another thing it comes with a real short strap. Not sure as how it's expose to work. But I am sure some military or tactical person would know. I have been meaning to ask how it's expose to be used.
    Sorry to say - I've never put one of their slings on a firearm. Let me talk to ASA and get back to you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast