Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HK 243 = prohibited :(

HK 243 = prohibited :(

Posted on the Black Rifle forum,

FRN# 156187
    RCMP Said,
    "readily and easily converted to discharge shots in rapid succession with a single pressure of the trigger in a relatively short time period with relative ease."

I don't understand how that's possible considering the G36 has the same trigger group/lower, and its Non restricted.

Balls! Sucks balls.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Easy, there is no way to make them acountable for what they say. Remember, this is the org that shamelessly announced a $100 million slush fund to buy off sexual harassment allegations. They don't trust the courts to exonerate their offending members, so "buy" their "innocence". This and the shooting of Greg Matters in the back have fundementally changed my view of the RCMP org. There are still sound members, but the org is rotten. The Matters incident actually made me fear the RCMP personally for the first time. As a veteran, if there isn't independent video, an incident can end up with me dead and a member transfered. Not a peaceful feeling.
    Semper Fi

As it is now prohibited and this is the law I suppose they can now release exactly how "readily and easily" it is to convert one. If it is truly that readily and easily done that is.

A video of these simple and quick steps (not a slideshow) would be the way to show everyone the good faith in the ruling.

By that logic The glock 17 should be prohibited. You can get a full auto kit and install it. Home made g18. Lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer condomboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    As it is now prohibited and this is the law I suppose they can now release exactly how "readily and easily" it is to convert one. If it is truly that readily and easily done that is.

A video of these simple and quick steps (not a slideshow) would be the way to show everyone the good faith in the ruling.
    but then they are giving you a 'how to' video on how to convert a semi into full auto... even though the way I read the description means it's a really nice trigger that you're able to bump fire
    If you know how many guns you have... you don't have enough

Quote Originally Posted by asmitty941 View Post
    by that logic the glock 17 should be prohibited. You can get a full auto kit and install it. Home made g18. Lol.
    lol

is the g36 not prohib as well?!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    is the g36 not prohib as well?!
    There are NR and restricted G36 rifles in canada.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by polskadude View Post
    I don't understand how that's possible considering the G36 has the same trigger group/lower, and its Non restricted.
    If this is true, a HK243 upper (theoretically) could be imported and put onto a G36 lower and achieve the same result, right?

Either way this seems an unwelcome addition to the long and growing list of arbitrary prohibition.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast