Thread: Great Service at Wild West

CGN Regular

Thumbs up Great Service at Wild West

Just wanted to say thanks to guys and gals especially Travis at Wild West for the great service when getting my new pistol. Called Wild West on the 8th about doing some trading towards a new pistol, they did not have the pistol in stock. Got and email from Travis very quickly telling me that he tracked one down state side, a few emails back and fourth about what I wanted for my trades towards the pistol, we came to an initial agreement about prices sight unseen by them, but subject to inspection by them.

The great part was that Travis ordered the new pistol with out a deposited and before I could go in to have them look at my trades. Went in first chance I got and they checked my trades and stuck to perviously agreed price, which I thought was fair considering I was selling the trades directly to them and not putting them on consignment.

Pistol arrived from the states faster than anticipated and was shipped express post to my hands today. Travis responded very quickly to all my questions, and it was a pleasure buying from them. Thanks again.

BANNED
    Great to hear!

will second this, always had great service and fast shipping (which is key for me because i am an impatient man child)

I bought my first gun with them and got on the phone with the lady there very quick and transaction.
    Fast shipping also!
    10/10

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davis0944 View Post
    will second this, always had great service and fast shipping (which is key for me because i am an impatient man child)
    Lol, Yea I get a little getty when I'm waiting for a new fire arm. I was also impressed by how they shipped the pistol, case in side card box with paper filler all rapped up discreetly.

CGN Regular
    Thank-you guys!!