Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alexander Arms has Landed

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dirty-thirty View Post
    When are the 5/10 Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf mags going to be available! ?!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Backordered, only mags we received are with the firearms and uppers.
    What capacity are they currently being pinned for with the FRT comments under #121656 stating they must be pinned to 5 rounds of 223/556 or be considered a prohibited device by the RCMP?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    What capacity are they currently being pinned for with the FRT comments under #121656 stating they must be pinned to 5 rounds of 223/556 or be considered a prohibited device by the RCMP?
    That sir, could be a million dollar question! This is not the time and place

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    That sir, could be a million dollar question! This is not the time and place
    Feel free to pm me if you figure out when and where. BTW I am a 50 beowulf owner and wondering how the new AA distributor is dealing with this like the rest of us have to, legally of course.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234