Thread: Great service, great communication and putting up with all the questions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar

Thumbs up Great service, great communication and putting up with all the questions

I cannot say enough great things about Clayton and the gang at Prophet River, I asked to import two rifles, they arrived a time apart, but got great service from everyone, and they put up with my annoying emails, so hey anyone who can do that deserves an award haha.
    A thousand thank yous guys
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Good stuff.

Also using their import service. How long did it take from purchase to you getting the rifles?

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    The 338 win mag it was a couple weeks, to 7 weeks, the 308 had a hiccup and a few delays, on its was to me now, all were ordered in September and in November I got the first one
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Haha I can totally relate and agree with you! I ordered a scope and it took a few months to import. I'm sure I was a bit annoying checking the status occasionally but the guys there are awesome!!!