Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Boxing Day special - 20% off at AmmoSupply.ca!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MG4A6 View Post
    Yes please do Any chance you will be getting any bulk (maybe Campro?) .223 projectiles?
    Yes, but not for a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Is your craving satisfied now?
    Not totally. I think Kate is photoshopped in her avatar, but a couple rounds of Kate added to my order seems like a no brainer ;-)
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Yes, but not for a few weeks
    Nice, can you tell me the price for 1000 .223??

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Just wanted to confirm that the $20 flat rate shipping will be applied by us before we charge your card (after you place your order). Thanks!
    Wasn't sure how to post this message, but to all generally:

Today I received my "boxing day" order from AmmoSupply.ca. It was received exactly as ordered, and yes, they gave me the 20% off as promised, AND the flat rate $20 shipping. (a great deal, considering my order was 35 lbs...).

I had also had later sent them an email questioning a certain aspect of my order, and they responded promptly, courteously, and professionally to my complete satisfaction. I can't say enough about these guys! They are great, and they have my business now and in the future. Recommended to my fellow CGNers!
    Canadaduck

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadaduck View Post
    Wasn't sure how to post this message, but to all generally:

Today I received my "boxing day" order from AmmoSupply.ca. It was received exactly as ordered, and yes, they gave me the 20% off as promised, AND the flat rate $20 shipping. (a great deal, considering my order was 35 lbs...).

I had also had later sent them an email questioning a certain aspect of my order, and they responded promptly, courteously, and professionally to my complete satisfaction. I can't say enough about these guys! They are great, and they have my business now and in the future. Recommended to my fellow CGNers!
    Canadaduck
    I have the good fortune of being about a 10 minute drive from their warehouse. They do local pick-up on weekends, and Kate is just as pleasant to deal with in person as she in on the forum

They have a great thing going, I would never hesitate to do business with them. They just happened to not have the .357 mag ammo I was after, or I would have made another trip down there.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456