T.E.C Trade Ex Canada Inc.

Beverkiller

Regular
dont realy understade there way to there order and shiiping systeme i payd for a scope the only thing a got from them was a email telling me to send my PAL and a email with a ORDER number that wend you clic on the order number that dont evend work and no more infomation about my order... sorry for my emglish im trying my best :confused:

The best way to deal with Tradeex is to call them. Give them a call.

I've ordered from them many times and they are good to deal with, but I have always dealt with them over the phone.

Hope this helps.

It's not the best website around but they will treat you right.
If you speak french they come from Qc. They moved just across the river a few years ago.

Sometimes, system deos fail out. To speed up online firearm purchase, I usually will provide my PAL, birth date, gun club in a seperate email by quoting order#.
T.E.C guys are very easy-going. Just ordered $2000+ stuff from them. Enjoy...

Call them... They almost always answer. I just made a big order from trade ex today, I called to cancel my old small order to take its place.

A 1 min call can solve hrs or issues.

I always get a hold of someone who speaks great English btw.

Ok guy just whated to update that it was my first time with t.e.c trade ex and was just asking a question about the way of there email systeme worked , some one toll me to call cause it was the faster to get serve that way and that what i dind ..... Tank you every for all the great help you gave me

Last edited:
Very nice services, and friendly people to talk to. I had to add 2 more products into an earlier order, and they did it even with the earlier order packed and ready to ship. (I was just want to get the free shipping with the earlier order's ammo purchase :D)....very pleased with everything they did for me. Will order again soon :D. Thanks Trade EX!

Back
Top Bottom