Thread: Thanks for a Great Transaction!

Thanks for a Great Transaction!

Just thought I'd leave a review for a great transaction, so often businesses hear from a disgruntled customer but not the happy ones. Recently I decided I wanted to add a Black Shadow 2 to my collection to go with my Urban Grey so I had a back up gun for IPSC shooting. Searched a few vendors and found North Pro had some in stock and even though I'd never heard of them they were a sponsor here at CGN so I figured I'd give them a go.

Placed a phone call Dec 21st around mid day and spoke to a very pleasant lady on the phone (didn't get her name) and once she confirmed stock I answered the required questions and completed the transaction. She warned my that she likely wouldn't be able to get the transfer completed that day but would get it shipped out as soon as the transfer was approved. The next morning Dec 22nd I check my email around 11 AM and there is a shipping notification from North Pro and my Shadow 2 is on it's way! The gun arrived in Winnipeg according to tracking Dec 23rd in the late afternoon and had this been a normal week I likely would have had my new toy on the 24th but due to Christmas I had to wait until the 28th for Canada Post to drop it off. No Christmas, I likely have my new restricted in my hands in 3 days!, even with Christmas I had it in a week, great service and would gladly deal with you guys again!.

Thanks for the post - glad to hear everything went smoothly
    North Pro Sports
    211A-103rd St E
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    Follow @northpro or on Facebook for first alert to deals
    Email - sales@northprosports.com
    Ph - 1-888-249-1991 (toll free)
    northprosports.com