Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mosin 1891/30s By the crate.

Remember this day gents - we will be talking about days like this years from now... "remember when you could buy Mosins by the crate?" It's sad the end is near for these milsurps coming in.

$202 a rifle (plus shipping), not terrible could be a little cheaper
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

CGN Regular
    Are you going to keep all the slings and all the factory cleaning kits like you did to your sks buyers?

Quote Originally Posted by Void9 View Post
    once every now and then there's some place proposing to sell mosin crates, last time not long ago was marstar for about the same price if i remember correctly. What i never understood is why would anyone go for it !? break down the price including shipping and it comes down to about 200$ a piece... and that's well, the price pretty much everywhere (if you know how to shop) where you can get just well 1..2..3.. or 5 for the same price. Why would anyone want to sunk 4K into getting 20 without any saving what so ever is beyond me. Ok i confess, i would like to have the wooden crate lol so i'll purchase en empty crate without spending 4K. Say what you want, this is just my honest opinion. I buy like a mad man when a price is good, but this aint one of them for me.
    Hide them in the basement. By the time your son is grown maybe they will be worth a decent amount of money.

And because who doesn't want a whole crate of Mosin's haha

Quote Originally Posted by bigcoupee View Post
    Are you going to keep all the slings and all the factory cleaning kits like you did to your sks buyers?
    Wondering if slings and cleaning kits are included as well?
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

excellent for the "arm the neighborhood" program!!!!

CGN Regular
    Buyer beware!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    $202 a rifle (plus shipping), not terrible could be a little cheaper
    I invite you to make the same statement in 6 months after the UN gun marking comes into effect.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcoupee View Post
    Buyer beware!
    Please explain.

Not looking for you to troll or bash the vendor though, just curious at the meaning of your comment.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    All we have coming in are sold out. We are trying to source more crates, but do not expect anything for a few months. The supply of mosins is running out, and the people in Eastern Europe who own the stock know this, that why the price of these rifles keeps going up. When the Marking comes int effect you will see 1891/30 turn into $350.00 + Rifle. We have witnessed the Enfield Full woods stocks go from $350 to $900+ in the last 5 years.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast