Thread: Used in stock RMR custom rifles

Business Member

Used in stock RMR custom rifles

From time to time we have lightly used, trade in or demo RMR's in stock. Below is what is presently in stock, call or email the shop for more info.

Defiance action, benchmark barrel chambered in 6.5x284, Mcmillan stock, Seekins precision bottom metal, Powdercoat finish. Price is $4000.00 plus taxes and shipping if required.

Defiance thinhorn action, heavy barrel that's been fluted, accumarked and chambered in 6.5x284. McMillan stock with custom paint. $3000.00 plus taxes and shipping if required.

Not an RMR but figured I'd put it up here anyway. RPA quad lock action in an earlier MDT tac 21 chassis with a dimpled barrel chambered in .308. Chassis is cerakoted FDE, has a few rack scuffs but nothing serious. Priced at $2500.00 plus taxes and shipping if required.

Last edited by Corlanes; 12-29-2016 at 06:35 PM.

Business Member
    bumpity

I find it so funny that ppl want to sell you a $2500 gun and won't through you a bone and kick in the shipping. I get it that why should the company eat the cost but they do and most of the time it's only like $10. So cheap in my opinion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer condomboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLWILL View Post
    I find it so funny that ppl want to sell you a $2500 gun and won't through you a bone and kick in the shipping. I get it that why should the company eat the cost but they do and most of the time it's only like $10. So cheap in my opinion.
    ....Shipping a $2500 gun across the province with enough insurance to cover it if it goes missing is almost $100 and even more to go across the country.
    If you know how many guns you have... you don't have enough

delete
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by hotshot; 04-04-2017 at 08:07 AM. Reason: delete

Business Member
    Glad you're happy!