Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SKS for $600?

Great price for a '49. How period correct are these?

CGN Regular
    Forum? I'm still fairly new to this site. But thanks all the same for such a response. You the man!!! 👎

No need for a bruised ego, just pointing out where you are. Look at the top of the thread, just below the ads. It indicates where you've ended up if you want an easier time navigating the site.

CGN frequent flyer warrenlikesboats's Avatar
    To back up the OP, ive been playing with SKS's for YEARS and even I didnt know the 1949 was sought after Seems like a perfectly legit question that would cross my mind too if I was just browsing through Westrifles selection. Unless the guy collects SKS's, why the hell would you expect him to know something dumb like that?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Great question OPs, learn something new today.

To all the ahole answers, grow up.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Regular
    Perfect. Thank you.

CGN Regular
    Thank you

You guys are brutal. Do research first? Before asking a question? And he's the one you're making out to be an idiot? What's your problem?

OP, if you decide to devote your life to knowing everything about the rifle that 90%+ of the people that own them bought them because it costed them less than their RPAL course, please don't turn into the same people who are making these ridiculous cracks at you for not being in the only club that would have them :-P

BTW, the reason why the rifle in question costs more than the others? Because people are willing to pay it. For the majority that don't know the history of the SKS, I'm guessing they won't pay that much. For the people that know the history, I'm sure they see an excellent deal. Hell, if the market wasn't flooded with them, people would pay CZ858 like prices for them. Awesome rifles IMO.

If you have further questions, maybe. Contact West Rifle directly. You'll get reliable info from knowledgable pros and pleasant attitudes from people happy to share what they know!
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mgroom View Post
    Just visited your site, and was wondering what I'm missing here.. $600 for a gun you can get for $200-250 everywhere? Is there something special about these?

To a gun collector its like finding a 57 Chevy. To anyone else, its just another old car.
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
    To a gun collector its like finding a 57 Chevy. To anyone else, its just another old car.
    What so special about a 57 Chevy?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast