Thread: Happy Customer

Happy Customer

Hey guys, just wanted to publicly thank you for my experience today.

Currently, I am waiting for my PAL/RPAL. I'm a young, late-20`s-something, ex-army, armoured crewman, and I'm no stranger to firearms. However, I am completely new to the civilian firearms experience. After three years without handling a gun since my contract ended, I've finally decided to get my PAL/RPAL. Like many others, I'm sure it's an itchy wait for that licence, so there's much in-person research to be had to pass the time before that first purchase, so I've made my way around the city.

So far, P&D is the most comfortable experience I've had in a shop so far. I was pleased to see, as is declared on their website, that they extend their layaway option to those of us who are soon awaiting our firearms licenses. After poking around for a while, I settled on a nice looking Mossberg Patrol 5.56, as a nice way to get back into the sport, with a calibre that I'm very familiar with, so I took advantage of that layaway.

I forgot the name of the woman who made my sale, but her initials on my receipt are either "CH" or "CU". She was fantastic to deal with, and very knowledgeable about each firearm I handled at the store.

Thanks for keeping my new purchase warm and safe for me, I look forward to coming to get it when my PAL comes in.

Keep up the good work! I can definitely see myself in your store again. I`ll be sure to cast a reference your way to others looking to make firearms related purchases.
    Last edited by Bootstrap; 01-04-2017 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks for your kind words...the person you dealt with is Cheryl...she thanks you as well. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com