Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEA Contact information

NEA Contact information

Just wondering if anyone can forward me a phone number I could begin to contact someone at NEA about a warranty issue I'd like to get resolved on a barrel I used for a build.

The no phone numbers listed and only NEA ZENDesk (Only place I've ever experienced worse responses or customer service is through Chinese websites mediation services, and at least they can claim its not their first language) is really starting to irritate me.
    I've asked multiple times for someone to either pick up a phone and give me a call or give me a number I can reach someone at to talk with them in real time about the situation and continuously that aspect is left out.
    I've been trying to get it resolved since the 22nd and am about ready to take up a pitchfork with the rest of NEA haters....this is crazy and most certainly NOT winning me over as a customer.
    Just a person...I'd like to talk over the phone with a person....

As a side note, I've contacted the companies I've purchased various NEA parts through about this and they all state that NEA specifies they would like to have all warranty requests direct. Right, well that works well..
    Caveat Emptor.
    With guns...we are citizens.
    Without guns...we are subjects.
    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." H. L. Mencken

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Have you tried calling Ryan at SFRC?

I talked to ryan when I had an issue and he gave me an email address for a guy at NEA. It was a german/dutch/European sounding name... I think it was Johann ,they emailed back asap and had me send my upper to them for work. Quick and easy. If you email the SFRC general mail they should pass on the best contact info. I will see if I can find the email for this Johann guy and PM you if I do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post
    Have you tried calling Ryan at SFRC?
    Yeah, get in touch with Ryan at SFRC since he is now the Cdn distributor. If someone can help, it's him and he is truly a gentleman to deal with

I had sent a message to Chemist yesterday on here, haven't gotten a response yet.
    Just called SFRC and a female there told me NEA does NOT have a phone number; Email correspondence only and 'Derek' whom I've been dealing with via Zendesk is the only guy who does the warranty work.

I didn't place this thread in SFRC forum here because the item in question wasn't purchased through SFRC but another NEA dealer.
    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." H. L. Mencken

As we told you on the phone they only reopened after the holiday shutdown yesterday. They shut down on the 22nd or 23rd and reopened on the 3rd. We're emailed them as well for you. If someone was emailing you over this period they were replying from their home computer/cell phone and I'm sure they wouldn't be phoning you from their home number.

Ryan

First. Appreciate the response. Not trying to slander your brand in your forum.
    Yes, Derek had contacted me yesterday asking a couple question and some pictures, I forwarded information he asked for promptly whenever he has asked for it.
    I said I could send in the barrel so they could check headspace if need be:

Derek
    Today at 13:30
    Sure you can send in the barrel and we can have a look at it here no problem.
    North Eastern Arms Group Inc.
    www.northeasternarms.com
    support@nea.zendesk.com

Ok fine. WHERE? Any RMA? Etc. Etc.
    Hence why I'd just like to talk to a person.

Have a number, you can delete this post and thank you for your time Ryan and others who PM'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotchline View Post
    I talked to ryan when I had an issue and he gave me an email address for a guy at NEA. It was a german/dutch/European sounding name... I think it was Johann ,they emailed back asap and had me send my upper to them for work. Quick and easy. If you email the SFRC general mail they should pass on the best contact info. I will see if I can find the email for this Johann guy and PM you if I do.
    This was my experience too. I have a minor issue with my rail from a 3 yr old gun. I emailed them and they responded in a day or two. They gave me some advice and tried to fix it myself, but I didn't like the result. I emailed Johann again this morning and another NEA rep emailed me back within 20 minutes. I'm sending the rail in and they will repair or replace.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Receipt View Post
    First. Appreciate the response. Not trying to slander your brand in your forum.
    Yes, Derek had contacted me yesterday asking a couple question and some pictures, I forwarded information he asked for promptly whenever he has asked for it.
    I said I could send in the barrel so they could check headspace if need be:

Derek
    Today at 13:30
    Sure you can send in the barrel and we can have a look at it here no problem.
    North Eastern Arms Group Inc.
    www.northeasternarms.com
    support@nea.zendesk.com

Ok fine. WHERE? Any RMA? Etc. Etc.
    Hence why I'd just like to talk to a person.
    Where? Mail it to NEA with the downloadable warranty card. I don't understand your confusion. It's quite straightforward.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast