Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEA Contact information

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Where? Mail it to NEA with the downloadable warranty card. I don't understand your confusion. It's quite straightforward.

Should I just put it in the mail to North Eastern Arms, Ontario Canada and hope it arrives? I cannot find any address on their website. The warranty submission form lists no address to send anything. The process is to send them an email to initiate their Zendesk warranty process and wait for them to respond; hopefully with the information you need.

I did get a fellow on the phone and he was great to deal with and has this whole situation moving ahead. But their straightforwardness ISNT.
    With guns...we are citizens.
    Without guns...we are subjects.
    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." H. L. Mencken

Oh boy. IBTL.

Quote Originally Posted by Receipt View Post
    Should I just put it in the mail to North Eastern Arms, Ontario Canada and hope it arrives? I cannot find any address on their website. The warranty submission form lists no address to send anything. The process is to send them an email to initiate their Zendesk warranty process and wait for them to respond; hopefully with the information you need.

I did get a fellow on the phone and he was great to deal with and has this whole situation moving ahead. But their straightforwardness ISNT.
    I guess you could try that, or you could engage in an email correspondence as set out on their website and they will tell you where to send it.

Not trying to be a cheeky bastard here...but they tell you how to go thru the process on the website.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

And I have. And on day 14 after talking to someone on phone for five minutes I have an address and confirmation of what they require from me.
    With guns...we are citizens.
    Without guns...we are subjects.
    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." H. L. Mencken

make a warranty claim via their website. They will email you. i've talked to Derek for my issue and the communication was OK.

I had an issue with my NEA-15 chambered in 22. Wrote and email like it says on the warranty form you fill it when you first get the rifle. Got an email back a few days later, sent it in and it came back working flawlessly. No one has paitence anymore and want everything done for them. NEA has excellent customer service and they stand by there product so rather then taking to CGN and get to your panties in a bunch just follow simple instructions like they have online and your rifle will come back running great.

Locking this as it's dealt with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12