M305 in other calibers?

Thread: M305 in other calibers?

Tags: None

Spcamno said:

M305 in other calibers?

Noticed that you guys will bring in M305 in 7.62x39 in the near future but was wondering any possibility you can offer them in other calibers such as 243, 260 or 338 Federal etc?

Thank you

bfiles said:
    Liking the idea of the x39 caliber (depending on mags) but 338 federal would be cool
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

ThatM305Guy said:
    I wonder if this means Norinco is manufacturjng parts again. Surely they must be.
    I am a kit hor(der)

StoneHorse said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    ........but 338 federal would be cool
    So would 7mm/08 but I won't be holding my breath waiting for that.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.
  5. Astute Observer said:
    .300 WSM?

Don't know if it could handle the pressure though, or even if the fat case would feed properly. But fun to imagine!!!

Dake21 said:
    The action is design to work around 50,000CUP, I don't think a 338 or 300WSM would work.

Sqr said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Liking the idea of the x39 caliber (depending on mags) but 338 federal would be cool
    Already one out in this caliber.....it's called a mini 30. All intermediate Calibers are in the Minis and battle rifle Calibers should be reserved for the M14.
    CCFR — CSSA

300Spartans said:
    A downsized model in 5.56 would be cool. Something for the Mini-14 gang to ponder.
    Liberals really like POOR people, they're making more of them every day. --- Bearhunter (with permission)

Sqr said:
    Quote Originally Posted by 300Spartans View Post
    A downsized model in 5.56 would be cool. Something for the Mini-14 gang to ponder.
    Why? The 5.56 is already out for this American made action, The Mini. Why shrink another battle rifle down to copy the small variant.
    CCFR — CSSA

SigWig said:
    7mm-08 would be awesome