Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Astonishing Service from Brad at Nordic Marksman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Zedbra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatch View Post
    Yes, I agree. I just got off the phone with him at 11 pm putting a deal together. Not many owners working that late fielding calls.
    On the other side of the fence - I contacted them twice due to a reference recommendation and never a response, moving them to my 'do not call' list.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    As most of you know, Nordic supplies us with Anschutz. We have been extremely pleased and they are now full time in the business!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatch View Post
    Yes, I agree. I just got off the phone with him at 11 pm putting a deal together. Not many owners working that late fielding calls.
    Similar for me too. Ordered a new rifle from him online on Tuesday night and had a request/question that I added into the comments box. At 1130 pm his time, I got an email answering my question. Not only did Nordic Marksmen offer the best deal on the 10-22 carbine I could find anywhere in Canada but then Brad responds to my question late at night when he should be at home with his family. Impressed...? You bet!

Another deal done and another happy customer. I wish doing business was always this easy. Thanks again Brad!

Same for me, first time purchaser and Brad was great to deal with. Helped me with pricing and even dug up an out of stock item from the abyss. Will definitely be buying from them again.

Just dealt with Nordic Marksman the other day, couldn't have had better service.

CGN Regular
    Excellent guy to deal with. Dropped by yesterday to pick up some Lapua for my Annies. Spent some time discussing Anschutz; always a pleasure. I think there is a 1712 in my near future!
    45Auto
    Amat Victoria Curam

Ya brads a good guy. Very fair and great to deal with.

I like their products, I like their webstore, I've heard good things about them but I've never completed an order b/c of their shipping costs. Wow!
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Yep I got my Diemaco AR from them, great service.
    “Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”
    ― Socrates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12