Astonishing Service from Brad at Nordic Marksman

Down.Range

Rating - 100%
53   0   1
I rarely have such an incredible experience with a vendor that I feel compelled to praise them as directly as I am about to. I have been working with Brad for a few weeks now on figuring out an issue that occurred with a product I ordered from him. The issue with the product was absolutely no fault of his. First and foremost, when I originally contacted Brad, he was very responsive to my concerns and got to work on a solution right away. He communicated very effectively and made sure that I was updated along the way with how things were progressing. He has made sure that I am completely satisfied with my purchase and has gone out of his way to send me pictures of the actual product as well as take care of the additional cost I incurred when I had to ship the original back.

I have not experienced customer service that has rivaled Brad's and I do not expect to in the near future. When parting with a significant amount of hard earned money, I have nothing but confidence in purchasing from Nordic Marksman. I highly recommend Brad and his business. If anyone ever has the pleasure of doing business with Brad, I am sure you will echo my sentiments.

Thanks again, Brad. This won't be the last time we do business.

Steve C.

Yes, I agree. I just got off the phone with him at 11 pm putting a deal together. Not many owners working that late fielding calls.

Yes, I agree. I just got off the phone with him at 11 pm putting a deal together. Not many owners working that late fielding calls.

On the other side of the fence - I contacted them twice due to a reference recommendation and never a response, moving them to my 'do not call' list.

Similar for me too. Ordered a new rifle from him online on Tuesday night and had a request/question that I added into the comments box. At 1130 pm his time, I got an email answering my question. Not only did Nordic Marksmen offer the best deal on the 10-22 carbine I could find anywhere in Canada but then Brad responds to my question late at night when he should be at home with his family. Impressed...? You bet!

Same for me, first time purchaser and Brad was great to deal with. Helped me with pricing and even dug up an out of stock item from the abyss. Will definitely be buying from them again.

Excellent guy to deal with. Dropped by yesterday to pick up some Lapua for my Annies. Spent some time discussing Anschutz; always a pleasure. I think there is a 1712 in my near future!

I like their products, I like their webstore, I've heard good things about them but I've never completed an order b/c of their shipping costs. Wow!

Back
Top Bottom