Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cz p-10c

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Just about every US channel says this CZ is the cat's meow. The 3 pistols at the top are the G19, the P320C and the CZ.
    And the best news is the CZ fits all G19 holsters! Unless some reliability or delivery issues surface, this may be the new "IT" gun for US CCW.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

There was one at cabelas last month non threaded email n Calgary Deerfoot mall. I was going to buy it but decided on a g19 instead.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2Boost View Post
    There was one at cabelas last month non threaded email n Calgary Deerfoot mall. I was going to buy it but decided on a g19 instead.
    You sure it wasn't a P-09 you saw? Didn't think the P-10C/F wasn't in Canada as yet.
    CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    Just about every US channel says this CZ is the cat's meow. The 3 pistols at the top are the G19, the P320C and the CZ.
    And the best news is the CZ fits all G19 holsters! Unless some reliability or delivery issues surface, this may be the new "IT" gun for US CCW.
    From what I'm seeing online the top polymers strikers that are very close to each other and would well come down to personal preference are the G19, P10C, PPQ line, and VP9.
    I've read several people rank the VP9 as overall better than the PPQ in terms of quality feel and trigger. I personally like the PPQ better and also like the ergo's better (XL hands).

The Glock triggers simply cannot compete with these new striker fires coming out, but I feel they are still up there due to sheer popularity. I don't think the P320 was really up there.

For Canada right now, it'd be the G19, PPQ and VP9 all coming down to personal preference I think. I'm very curious to try the P10C - especially if it's cheaper than the competitors.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    I played with one down in Utah a few months ago. Felt fantastic in the hand, which is expected from CZ. Very nice trigger. Cant wait to see it trickling in north of the border.

A buddy has one in Florida...said it easily replaced his G43 has his everyday carry...loves everything about it.

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Fondled at SHOT 2017 but didn't shoot it. Was nice but trigger was not as good as the PPQ or VP9. A bit underwhelming....I was really excited to see it but a bit disappointed after seeing it.

PPQ is the most accurate of them all.....if all you care about is accuracy.

Rich

Any update on the ETA of this model in Canada?
    CZCanuck

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ Canuck View Post
    Any update on the ETA of this model in Canada?
    Doesn't look like we will be seeing them in 2017.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Can't wait to get one

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast