Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Remove

Please Remove

Sorry guys, didn't think situation through.
    Last edited by AdmiralApple; 01-07-2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: I didn't think the situation through before posting. I was frusterated about the situation. Sorry guys, didn't mean to hurt business reputation. .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralApple View Post
    ...and I gotta say that it is pretty disappointing. Website said refinished and very good to excellent condition. Doesn't look refinished at all as it is in mediocre condition and has rust in a few different places. Side note, front sight was way far left but I can adjust that. Also packaging was ripped open but that is probably Canpar that did that. I hope my grizzly that is coming in will boost my spirits.
    Just to let you know most the new import batch are terrible. Its not can ams fault. I got one 3 months ago from another sponsor that had spray paint over pitted bare metal and silver paint in various spots. Not many good ones out their left in the hands of retailers.

I realize it may be a bad batch, but their website says very good to excellent condition. I'm just annoyed as I could have gotten one I knew was in good condition but I got the ammo gun combo from them and assumed I would get a decent rifle.

Did you speak with Canada Ammo so that they had a chance to rectify the situation, or just decided to flame them on here without even notifying them that there was a problem? I can't imagine they would be willing to take a hit to their reputation over a rifle that is cheaper than a crate of the cheap ammo that it shoots.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Now I'm anxious to receive mine....

Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    Did you speak with Canada Ammo so that they had a chance to rectify the situation, or just decided to flame them on here without even notifying them that there was a problem? I can't imagine they would be willing to take a hit to their reputation over a rifle that is cheaper than a crate of the cheap ammo that it shoots.
    My intention wasn't to "flame" them, I was posting an experience I had with them. I still love their business and hope they bring in lots of cool new stuff that I can buy. And I didn't message them because I didn't have an intention to try to return the rifle. As you said, its a cheap rifle. I'll probably get another one that I know is good and just abuse the one I got.

CGN Regular
    I understand your disappointment.But it says Refurbished not refinished.
    That just means the armory that had them last checked if they had any rifling and replace anything broken.
    Degrease it,load ,shoot ,reload have fun.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralApple View Post
    My intention wasn't to "flame" them, I was posting an experience I had with them. I still love their business and hope they bring in lots of cool new stuff that I can buy. And I didn't message them because I didn't have an intention to try to return the rifle. As you said, its a cheap rifle. I'll probably get another one that I know is good and just abuse the one I got.
    Look at the post before you wrote this one. Your comments and complaints have a negative effect on perspective customers. It is not fair to complain about the condition of a product you bought without first informing the retailer and give them a chance to rectify the situation, making you a satisfied customer and having others not being afraid to buy from them with confidence.

Their reputation means everything in this market and you just stepped on it. If you don't see how your posts have made some people nervous about buying an SKS (and who knows what else) from Canada Ammo, then there's not much point in saying anything more to you.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Can you post pics of the trouble spots?

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    Have been dealing with them for years , Canada Ammo is great and has always gone the extra mile when there comes to any issue from a sale to make me More than Happy with their customer service , Give them a call before ...............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast