Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chips on my new Norinco M305

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    To digress further...
    Beyond that it never ceases to amaze me who vile and hateful CGN has gotten to jump on someone looking for help. Frontier Firearms is an awesome sponsor and it seems the OP is happy with their help on the matter. I see no problem in the OP respectfully asking if they did something wrong, if it is normal, if Frontier is actually handling it well (I believe they are) and so forth. Calm down: one day you might not be so happy to be on the receiving end of it.
    +1 !

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Maybe the OP was simply looking for some suggestions onto what he has in front of him. First time purchasing a M305, first time in dealing with this sponsor, perhaps he was counting on the forum members to give some insight.
    Pretty much the way it is, whats the big problem and the slags......relax.The OP comes to us for advise , not to be run across the coals.

And about Frontier and Marlin....#1 in my books.Bought my first rifle from them via phone ,it was a pleasure,had a very nice conversation that evening (dont see that much these days)

I bought my Norinco 305 from Frontier quite a while ago ,still shoots fine for what it is.

Hmmmm....seems like I have bought a lot of guns from them !!!! LOL

BB
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers

I feel like some people fail to consider or forget what it's like to be new to the shooting world. Not everyone on this forum grew up shooting/hunting, some- like myself, have gotten into it later in their lives. With all the hoops and strings we deal with as Canadians to get into the hobby in the first place plus the financial cost of most products ($650ish is cheap for rifle but not a small purchase by any means) it can be a stressful hobby too- although a trip to the range can rectify that. When I first got my license, and made my first firearms purchase, I had many questions and was lucky enough to have numerous people here help me out by sharing their knowledge. I guess my point is that people often come here for help and advice from experienced members of the community, why not provide them with that instead of lecturing them on internet etiquette? We want to grow this community and encourage more people to get involved don't we? If the OP had been rude or slanderous in anyway, I could see why members would want to "set him straight" but then I read his post, all I saw was someone looking for the insight and advice of the forum membership.
    Cheers,

Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by MackForce View Post
    Yeah... or the OP was curious if this was common in the firearm he purchased.
    The guy can ask whatever he wants. Its a Gun forum. He had a question regarding a gun.
    Even the retailer said he was asking a legitimate question and still you guys jump on the OP?
    take a breath fellas.
    This.

CGN Regular
    Target number one , you are a millennial are you?!

Quote Originally Posted by westwest View Post
    Target number one , you are a millennial are you?!
    Oh boy generation x I'm assuming you are then?

Wow these forums I have come to for knowledge and talking about a common interest (guns). I've been around guns, hunting, archery... since I was a kid and there is always something new to learn. Now im in my 40's. Since being on here I have learned of trolls and people bitching for the reason to #####. Some people need to grow up.

Sorry for the language but trolls are annoying

Quote Originally Posted by MartNutz View Post
    CravingGlory... 2nd time I'm reading from you in 2 days on others' question about received weapon.
    Please follow MackForce comments, we might all have questions once in a while...That's the point of a forum !

OP didn't flamed seller and posted on his forum, not hiding and backstabbing them. Or maybe he should have post somewhere else to avoid such supression comments ?
    Thanks MackForce
    Follow your own advice and think before you post such drivel. To suggest I need to post in the same manner as someone who disagrees with me, then suggest that people should feel free to post whatever they want to is too ridiculous to further comment on.

You saw me post in the same manner twice in two days? Well, yeah, makes sense does it not? Are you not consistent in your beliefs? Or are you as conflicted as you were in the first point that I made?

White night it up if that's your thing, but I am steadfast in my comments. Complaining about a product you receive from a vendor without giving them the chance to rectify the situation leaves people questioning the vendor until they hear that there was a satisfactory resolution made, and that is not fair.

Several people am out with hypothetical reasons why the OP posted what he did, even insisting that he was just a new shooter asking a newbie question, despite his own response that he posted to warn others that their product may be damaged as well. Again, not fair to the vendor, as People that do not know the vendor's reputation for good customer service may shy away from their purchase with them, being leary about receiving a damaged product.

I stand by what I say. If a person buys a product from a vendor and is not satisfied with what they have received, it is not fair to make a rant about it on a vendor's forum, when they have not at least given the vendor the opportunity to make the situation right and satisfy the customer's complaint. In neither of the cases that I made this comment about did the OP state that there was a problem and ask the community what they should do about it. That would be a fair post for a newbie, and my comments would be very different. Making statements that leave a vendor's reputation at risk until they have had a chance to rectify it only serves to have them lose business in the meantime.

If you still disagree with my point of view, fair game, I'm not going to tell you what you have to believe or what you need to respond to make me happy. Maybe you can extend others the same courtesy and think before you post silly demands.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    Follow your own advice and think before you post such drivel. To suggest I need to post in the same manner as someone who disagrees with me, then suggest that people should feel free to post whatever they want to is too ridiculous to further comment on.

You saw me post in the same manner twice in two days? Well, yeah, makes sense does it not? Are you not consistent in your beliefs? Or are you as conflicted as you were in the first point that I made?

White night it up if that's your thing, but I am steadfast in my comments. Complaining about a product you receive from a vendor without giving them the chance to rectify the situation leaves people questioning the vendor until they hear that there was a satisfactory resolution made, and that is not fair.

Several people am out with hypothetical reasons why the OP posted what he did, even insisting that he was just a new shooter asking a newbie question, despite his own response that he posted to warn others that their product may be damaged as well. Again, not fair to the vendor, as People that do not know the vendor's reputation for good customer service may shy away from their purchase with them, being leary about receiving a damaged product.

I stand by what I say. If a person buys a product from a vendor and is not satisfied with what they have received, it is not fair to make a rant about it on a vendor's forum, when they have not at least given the vendor the opportunity to make the situation right and satisfy the customer's complaint. In neither of the cases that I made this comment about did the OP state that there was a problem and ask the community what they should do about it. That would be a fair post for a newbie, and my comments would be very different. Making statements that leave a vendor's reputation at risk until they have had a chance to rectify it only serves to have them lose business in the meantime.

If you still disagree with my point of view, fair game, I'm not going to tell you what you have to believe or what you need to respond to make me happy. Maybe you can extend others the same courtesy and think before you post silly demands.
    And yet you had no problem going directly to CGN to complain that you didn't get good service or any free hot dogs when Reliable had their huge annual sale.

375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast