Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TVPP has done another video.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by m14medic.ca View Post
    Iirc that $14K Tavor included a $8000 usd night vision optic, a "normal" scope (which retails for $2000+) a whole host of bolt-on bits, and extra barrel assembly etc, in addition to a custom cerakote refinish, mag etc.

If my memory is correct, retail on that package was 16-17K. While it wasn't a "bargain", it wasn't a rip-off either.

John
    Thanks for the clarification.. It amazes me how some people are so quick to slam and dog pile on someone..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Iirc that $14K Tavor included a $8000 usd night vision optic, a "normal" scope (which retails for $2000+) a whole host of bolt-on bits, and extra barrel assembly etc, in addition to a custom cerakote refinish, mag etc.

If my memory is correct, retail on that package was 16-17K. While it wasn't a "bargain", it wasn't a rip-off either.

John
    This was exactly the case. Any one care to show me where I can get all the goods he had for sale at that time I would greatly appreciate it. I have since tried to get him to sell me several of the pieces from that package and have not had any luck.

Say what you will folks, but unless you have the whole story you have no valid comment. The rest that continue to say #### need to educate themselves on the availability, cost, and collectible nature of some of the items in question.

One thing I have found about CGN is bundles usually are not well recieved unless vastly undervalued. TVPP package was worth what he was asking, but as a bundle, it was a long shot.

You would hate to see my package price on my ACR if I listed it as one bundle. I have spent way to much on it.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar

John
    No I don't think that is correct... If the retail was 16-17k...the ad would never have been pulled.

I distinctly remember there bing a 25% markup just because....

The ad never bothered me too much, free market and all... But I know I would never buy anything off of him. And there was a whole thread in OT that when on about it... Lots of people thought it was pretty assinine
    Last edited by Onagoth; 01-11-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar

Expried Business Member
    Keep up the good work Edward!

Keep your stick on the ice.

CGN Regular
    Hahaha, that was a perfect response =)

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    That's hilarious!! Well done.

ITB
    -CSSA-
    -CCFR-
    -NFA-
    -CPC-

Lmao.
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    That's some funny sh*t!

Quote Originally Posted by bongoz View Post
    He made a mistake in the video. And he over valued his Tavor.

Ohh the horror! give me a break... Aren't we always talking about how we need to stop the inner fighting among the gun community and focus on keeping the government at bay.

TVPP educates thousands of U.S gun owners on Canadian laws. That's a good thing.
    X2!

First time I've ever watched one of the TVPP vids. Thought it was very good and will be on the look-out for more in the future.

So the guy got Barney confused with M14doctor. Big deal. He also got Barneys name, pics and Hungry handle right in the same sentence. And anyone that knows Barney would know he would laugh the honest mistake off. Enough with the negativity folks! Much better places to direct your excess angst than on fellow CGN'ers that are stepping up and trying to educate and make a positive difference on our behalf.
    "For me, the action is the juice."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast