Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TVPP has done another video.

Expried Business Member

TVPP has done another video.

I thought I'd post this video.

TVPresspass has (I believe) recently started posting videos with TFB on YouTube.

I got an honourable mention in the video, I thought I'd drop a link as opposed to sending a PM TY!

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/E7hj5HHRpH4

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ya honorable mention to you LOL
    But he starts off mentioning me.... the M14Doctor and mixes me up with Barney/hungry/tactical teacher.

sorry i gotta give the video a negative
    for information purposes only as I am retired.
    My name is Thomas Ingram and I am/was :
    M14doctor = canada's first M14 dedicated full service shop ....and I also did course/clinics for many years, inspired by and following barney's example (or at least i tried to :D)
    Ingram Custom Rifleworks - canada's first retail composite M14 rifle stocks .... can't discuss this here

so if anyone else wants to do up a slick video, get the facts right.... I'm sure Barney would appreciate it too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rugbydave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    ya honorable mention to you LOL
    But he starts off mentioning me.... the M14Doctor and mixes me up with Barney/hungry/tactical teacher.

sorry i gotta give the video a negative
    for information purposes only as I am retired.
    My name is Thomas Ingram and I am/was :
    M14doctor = canada's first M14 dedicated full service shop ....and I also did course/clinics for many years, inspired by and following barney's example (or at least i tried to :D)
    Ingram Custom Rifleworks - canada's first retail composite M14 rifle stocks .... can't discuss this here

so if anyone else wants to do up a slick video, get the facts right.... I'm sure Barney would appreciate it too.
    I left a comment the other day correcting what he said about you and Barney, haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Pretty good video other then referring to Barney as "The" M14 Doctor instead of just calling him a selfless/helpful guru of the M14 pattern guns in Canada.

He's definitely an M14 Doctor but obviously not The M14 Doctor.....

Enjoy your retirement Thomas!

I'm sure Edward O as he calls himself, can add a footnote in the clip to correct the transgression.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ya i left a not so kind remark today as well.
    The guy has been around here and other sites long enough that he shouldn't be screwing up details like that. I agree, Hungry deserves the credit for everything he has done as a "non business" entity. I only hope folks found my info helpfull and were satisfied with the products i offered. I don't need any kudos but if someone IS gonna drop my name in a public venue..... ya better ge the details right :D
    If he wants his efforts in journalism to be taken seriously... fuggin up little details like that in slick little videos isn't a good way to start.
    he seemed to be alluding to the canam dominion rifle being somehow not the same as other chinese production versions.... that's a bunch of crap too.
    it's all the same stuff and ever getting closer to the bottom of the barrel parts bins at the assembly .... since about 2010. "everything" imported after 2009 is a crap shoot as far as i'm concerned.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    People actually follow that guy?

I lost pretty much all respect for him when he list his tavor for 14k
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rugbydave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    People actually follow that guy?

I lost pretty much all respect for him when he list his tavor for 14k
    Tavor for $14k? Wtf?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Pretty good video other then referring to Barney as "The" M14 Doctor instead of just calling him a selfless/helpful guru of the M14 pattern guns in Canada.

He's definitely an M14 Doctor but obviously not The M14 Doctor.....

Enjoy your retirement Thomas!

I'm sure Edward O as he calls himself, can add a footnote in the clip to correct the transgression.
    ya man, folks should understand why i'm pissed off LOL Barney deserves dumptrucks of recognition for his service to the community (m14 and otherwise) , to mix us up in an internet post is one thing, but to spend all that time producing a video and blow it like that.... I dunno LOL
    If i was worrried about my rep.... i'd be posting here and elsewhere every day as compulsively as i was in the past. Happy to see John at m14medic.ca step up and carry the m14 smithing torch. I think he was worried i wouldn't approve in the beginning LOL but i do!! The community needs selfless folks like Barney and also solid guys to do work we spend out good money on.

I am enjoying retirement Just bought a new place over the holidays and am barely moved in. have a 18 x 30 insulated and wired shop ready to fill with all my equipment and we'll see if i can stay retired LOL I won't be gunsmithing again, this i can promise. I've become a "less red tape the better" kinda guy these days :D
    Last edited by 45ACPKING; 01-10-2017 at 06:50 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbydave View Post
    Tavor for $14k? Wtf?
    x2 lol wat?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    His ad was one of the only (to my knowledge) to ever be removed from the ee for having an unreasonable price

The justifications of his asking price were even more farcical
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast