Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Thureon Defense 9mm Carbine Non - Restricted $1499 Feedback requested

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    I already have a NR CX4 Storm, so I am good for now. Just making a comment on something that has bugged me for a while.

Using the Storm for example, the restricted ones sell for around 8 hundred bucks, whereas the non-restricted ones sell for $1200!!
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    just bought a TNW aero survival rifle.........45 acp take down with scope.........$950 plus tax and ship
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I own two of these PCC's in 9MM and 45 ACP and can vouch for their quality. I did have the firing pin issue with the 9MM and the customer service department at Thureon Defence sent me 2 firing pins (one replacement and one spare) free of charge including shipping. I'm easily into 2000+ rounds on both carbines. Sturdy and simple takedown. I'm sure you guys at Western Metals would sell them easily as other importers haven't brought any in in quite some time. You just have to price them sub $1200 IMHO.

Lol @ guys asking for sub-$1000 for this...the CGN lowballing is real.

I'd part with $1200 before tax for one of these. $1500 with taxes and shipping is $1700. I only shoot at the range, so I might as well just get a 9mm AR at that point and do away with the silly barrel.

Pricing it around $1200 makes it competitive with 9mm ARs. Taking Glock mags is nice as well for me, since I already have the mags.

Don't see a need for a $1500 vanilla 9mm. Already have a TNW which was $500 less.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shthousebenny View Post
    Lots of semis in 9mm for under $800, keep your eyes on EE

I own one

This rifle does not compare to 800/1000$ rifles
    This pistol carbine is in a legue of its own and had match accuracy

Do your research

Quote Originally Posted by Truck Norris View Post
    I own two of these PCC's in 9MM and 45 ACP and can vouch for their quality. I did have the firing pin issue with the 9MM and the customer service department at Thureon Defence sent me 2 firing pins (one replacement and one spare) free of charge including shipping. I'm easily into 2000+ rounds on both carbines. Sturdy and simple takedown. I'm sure you guys at Western Metals would sell them easily as other importers haven't brought any in in quite some time. You just have to price them sub $1200 IMHO.
    hi , im just curious to know what was the issue with Thureon 9mm firing pin, just doing some research and not much info on it online..any extra info is muchly appreciated. thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    My take on this at this kind of pricing, they will be hard to move. Many other make in the 800-1200 range. They are quality made, i have one in 10mm maybe 1200 rounds tru it, flawless. My 0.02
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

That’s a pretty average price ya whiners. I love mine, very well made with a lifetime warranty!

IMO, if they were priced competitively with the jr carbine it would sell like hot cakes.
    Diversity is social poison.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast