Zahal Girl Orine at Shot Show

Zahal.org

Regular
Hi everybody!

Anybody here going to Shot Show 2017? Orine and Yoav will be at the Gilboa booth 16144 so make sure to come by and say hi. We will also be giving out free Zahal merchandise at the booth.

dba314.jpg

So many leg humpers in this sport and on this webpage.

I tell you, watching the Tavor training course at our local range, was I ever laughing watching Lovey work those generally out of shape guys down.

Good entertainment!

I tell you, watching the Tavor training course at our local range, was I ever laughing watching Lovey work those generally out of shape guys down.

Good entertainment!

Wasn't that the whole point? Watching a bunch of middle-aged men getting yelled at by 5'4" chick. Oh and they paid for it.

:needPics:

lmfao!

Good entertainment!

I do not have a firearms business, do not work in the media, and have no possibility of attending the Shot Show,...
But I would simply like to take this opportunity of saying "Thanks" to Zahal for including the nice 'autographed' postcard with Orin on it in my last shipment of goodies. And if all for the drooling, tongue-hanging contingent out there, have you never noticed the ring on her finger in all those pics posted in the past? Sorry to burst your bubbles. (Mine was burst a long time ago.):d

Are you guys going to be bringing any 'excess' gear with you, like say Fab Defense stuff, Zahal promotional swag, etc. that might be left over after the Shot Show that you could sell and ship over the border here to the Great White North, to save you having to haul it back home on the plane? Like maybe a Shot Show Special Sale of left-over goodies? Just thinking out loud here, so maybe you can set some aside for us perhaps before all the Yanks scoop everything at the show. Heh, heh. If not, no big deal, I tried. ;-D

Back
Top Bottom