Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two of the great new stocks from Magpul! Coming soon!

Expired Industry Member

Two of the great new stocks from Magpul! Coming soon!

The Magpul X-22 Backpacker stock takes the function of our full-size Hunter X-22 Takedown, and pares it down for ease of storage and transportation. Made for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle, the X-22 Backpacker offers a minimalist solution for the hunter or outdoorsman who wants to transport their rifle in an efficient, convenient package without compromising shooting performance. Shipping early 2017.

The latest addition to the flagship MOE SL line, The MOE SL-S provides the precision fit, ergonomic design, and enhanced performance of the MOE SL with the addition of on-board battery storage. An optimized tube design allows for the storage of AA or CR123 batteries, while maintaining the narrowest profile possible. The MOE SL-S is the most intuitive, comfortable, and efficient storage stock available.

When can we expect the backpacker stock???

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    When can we expect the backpacker stock???
    Late Spring/Early summer 2017

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Looks like Brownells has the new X-22 Backpacker's in stock as of a few weeks ago for $104.45 US ($143.17 Cdn)

When are they coming north and what's the expected retail price for us in Canada?

Thanks.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Looks like Brownells has the new X-22 Backpacker's in stock as of a few weeks ago for $104.45 US ($143.17 Cdn)

When are they coming north and what's the expected retail price for us in Canada?

Thanks.
    I didn't think they still shipped Magpul to Canada?
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by North60 View Post
    I didn't think they still shipped Magpul to Canada?
    Some stuff ships and some doesn't, in this case the X-22 won't ship north but the Barrel mounted rail will.... Shotgun stocks are also still good to go.. but not this .22lr stock.

Does anybody know if the backpacker barrel mount will work on other stocks? I'd be willing to do a bit of fitting. I love the idea of it!

Some stuff ships and some doesn't, in this case the X-22 won't ship north but the Barrel mounted rail will.... Shotgun stocks are also still good to go.. but not this .22lr stock.

I don't think it would work with a non takedown barrel, it looks like it does not clamp around the barrel but instead uses the takedown block mounting holes to attach.

If you mean using a takedown barrel with a different takedown stock then I'd guess you could adapt it to work.

Lol, yes I mean the takedown. Sorry, I should have explained my question better.

I'll likely get the x-backpacker stock anyway but that mount definitely will be installed.

I don't think it would work with a non takedown barrel, it looks like it does not clamp around the barrel but instead uses the takedown block mounting holes to attach.

If you mean using a takedown barrel with a different takedown stock then I'd guess you could adapt it to work.

are the stocks and mount for sale in Canada yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast