CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 187

Thread: ESS Chassis

  1. #171
    GunNutz
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,272
    Probably a silly question but....what are the options for attaching a sling? I have slings that already have Uncle Mikes hardware for attaching to studs. I see the fore-end has one stud but are the other options for the front and rear.
    Last edited by TonyMo; 03-05-2018 at 09:41 PM.

  2. #172
    CGN Regular vultr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cowtown thereabouts
    Posts
    289
    You could always get an adapter like this:



    Personally I'd just by a new sling. If you're going to spend a thousand dollars in a chassis, I'd get the hardware that attached to it properly. Just my opinion though.
    You want to die with a man's gun. Not a leeeettle seeeesy gun like theeees!

  3. #173
    GunNutz
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,272
    ^^^^ Ya I agree.

    I'm just new to the whole M-Lok idea. So, forgive my ignorance.

    Are the areas circled in red designed to accept QD mounts?



    Edit: Looks like I found my answer at 9:35 of this video.
    I will leave my post to help anyone else who has the same question.

    Last edited by TonyMo; 03-05-2018 at 11:49 PM.

  4. #174
    I have no life Sinasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At The End Of The World
    Posts
    2,783
    Quote Originally Posted by MDT Ryan View Post
    We are looking at late March to early April to have them shipping.
    Any updates on the folder or the 13round mags?

  5. #175
    Business Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chilliwack, BC
    Posts
    587
    Both are in production. We expect the folder to ship by May, and the 13 round mags June / July.
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Website: https://mdttac.ca
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

  6. #176
    I have no life Sinasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At The End Of The World
    Posts
    2,783
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC21 View Post
    Both are in production. We expect the folder to ship by May, and the 13 round mags June / July.
    Do you have a estimate on price?

  7. #177
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    Do you have a estimate on price?
    The price will be $79.99 for the 13 Round magazine, and the ESS Folder will be $200 more than the non-folding stock.

  8. #178
    GunNutz MartyK2500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Outaouais, Quebec
    Posts
    3,241
    Hi MDT
    I currently own an ESS for Savage 10, and am eyeballing the Ultimatum action.
    As i could just spin the IBI barrel off my savage and tight it right back on a nice receiver.

    I am currently planning my budget to know when this will happen.
    Can you guys sell me ESS receiver only, as in i keep my current handguard and buttstock?

    This would help me realise this project sooner than later

  9. #179
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    Hi MDT
    I currently own an ESS for Savage 10, and am eyeballing the Ultimatum action.
    As i could just spin the IBI barrel off my savage and tight it right back on a nice receiver.

    I am currently planning my budget to know when this will happen.
    Can you guys sell me ESS receiver only, as in i keep my current handguard and buttstock?

    This would help me realise this project sooner than later
    Yes, you can purchase just the base from MDT and keep the current handgaurd and buttstock. You will need to message us at support@mdttac.com

  10. #180
    GunNutz MartyK2500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Outaouais, Quebec
    Posts
    3,241
    Quote Originally Posted by kylevr View Post
    Yes, you can purchase just the base from MDT and keep the current handgaurd and buttstock. You will need to message us at support@mdttac.com
    Thank you for the quick reply, much appreciated!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •