Thread: American Spirit Arms 308 vs teddy bear packed with tannerite

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar

American Spirit Arms 308 vs teddy bear packed with tannerite

Once you go to the link go to the "Media" button.
    https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting...asa-20-308-scr

That was obviously a terrorist teddy bear who got what was coming to him. I distinctly heard him say "Winniethepooh Snackbar!" before he blew sky high
    Nothing changes until people start dying, usually by starvation.

On a more practical note, I'm mulling over getting my first AR and I noticed in the video that they pointed out the "non-reciprocating charging handle". While I like the idea of the charging handle not flying back at me every time I pull the trigger, I kind of worry that something like that might screw up and not engage the bolt to re-charge after a magazine change. Has anyone here ever had something like that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Snake View Post
    On a more practical note, I'm mulling over getting my first AR and I noticed in the video that they pointed out the "non-reciprocating charging handle". While I like the idea of the charging handle not flying back at me every time I pull the trigger, I kind of worry that something like that might screw up and not engage the bolt to re-charge after a magazine change. Has anyone here ever had something like that happen?
    I always recommend that potential customers watch one of the many youtube videos out there for the American Spirit Arms products. This is a great firearm with a great warranty.

We have one 308 ASA left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Snake View Post
    Pretty sure that would be impossible. The bcg and charging handle are separate. Basically, The charging handle locks into place. You unlock it; it then pulled back on the bolt. While the bolt is back you can technically move the charging handle back and forth since there is nothing holding it. But ones it's forward its locked in. Only time I could see you running into an issue is if you have broken gear and the latch would let go on the handle itself. Even then. There is barley any force on I since the bolt is a separate entity.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodes View Post
    Pretty sure that would be impossible. The bcg and charging handle are separate. Basically, The charging handle locks into place. You unlock it; it then pulled back on the bolt. While the bolt is back you can technically move the charging handle back and forth since there is nothing holding it. But ones it's forward its locked in. Only time I could see you running into an issue is if you have broken gear and the latch would let go on the handle itself. Even then. There is barley any force on I since the bolt is a separate entity.
    Thanks! I'm completely new to ARs, so I didn't understand how the charging handle worked. I think my next step should be to pull up an exploded diagram of an AR and see how everything fits together.

We are still running our special pricing on the American Spirit Arms products - rifles - pistols - AR15 parts.

We are able to ship these firearms anywhere in Canada at no extra cost to the consumer.

We currently have a 35% discount on our American Spirit Arms products.